Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mesa Prime With Presidio Deluxe Skin Equipped Has Placement/Alignment Issues

(PSN)panellgpierre

So I bought both Mesa Prime Packs because I wanted to support DE, so after I bought Mesa Prime I looked at her design in the in select screen/equipment screen or whatever and after marveling over her beauty I did what I already knew was going to do and that was equip her Presidio deluxe skin because bai gawd that skin is amazing. Then I equipped the Targis Prime leg armor so she could look like her unprimed variant and then I could say goodbye to that version but then I realized that Targis prime leg armor isn’t scaled/aligned correctly on her. They’re askew and this really bothers me because I’ve been waiting for her Prime for so long and now that I have it should be able to say goodbye to the vanilla variant as well as free up a warframe slot for the future, but one of my favorite deluxe skins and prime armor is causing a placement/alignment glitch because the game has it scaled to her take her Prime versions chaps into consideration even though they aren’t present in the Presidio deluxe skin, which is weird because i don't think her other skins do that to that level, because they are placed weird but not that weird.

I hate to sound so entitled but would it be possible to fix this DE? Please, I really like Mesa and her presidio deluxe skin but this visual glitch is causing me much grief, bad enough her vanilla and tennogen skins have similar cosmetic scaling issues (which is one of reasons why I love the presidio skin so much) now it’s kicked up a notch because the game is registering something that isn’t their which is ruining my fashion frame immersion. Please do something DE, if you can.

Edited by (PS4)panellgpierre

Some pictures of regular Mesa presidio with targis prime leg armor, and then Mesa Prime with presidio and targis Prime leg armor.

Regular Mesa:

aHzsjoD.jpgwR98Ii7.jpgQSltY6a.jpgzniMiC7.jpg

Mesa Prime:

9UlOgVc.jpgeXXJf2n.jpgDm7wNjy.jpgPUhMRZT.jpg

hopefully you guys can see the issue with the placement of the leg armor, if not then zoom. The Prime version is off to the side and also too high, it's taking her chaps into consideration but as you can see, the chaps aren't there.

Edited by (PS4)panellgpierre

• 3 weeks later...