Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

clan emblem editing help to make parts transparent

(NSW)frankonator21

Question

hello fellow clan leaders! hey so im the owner of a clan and i know this is a bit of a strange request but im trying to get rid of the white border around this clan emblem and am trying to make the border around it completely transparent so it just shows the vegeta hair, could anybody help edit it for me?  s0Og4Bu.png any help is appreciated

2 answers to this question

You're going to stuggle like insane trying to remove the white backgrounds because the hair also has white highlights in it.  I opened the image in PS and the background is made up of ~30 shades of white, many of which are in the highlights - making an easy fix all but not a thing.  It would take time and precision to fix.  Mix of Magnetic Lasso tools and manually deleted pixels 1 by 1.  

I should also warn you - there's a very high chance this image would get rejected regardless as Dragon Ball Z is a very well known intellectual property and we aren't allowed to just stick assets from other media in WF willy nilly.  Even if it's just hair, that's another artist's work and DE can get in hot legal water if they let that in the game. 

Edited by (PS4)lagrue