Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ok, DE about the Staticor...Thanks

Azrael_V

Just took it out for a spin and I take back everything negative I've said about the changes. The weapon is better than its Chimera buff version IMHO. I actually use both Charged and Uncharged shots now. The visuals for the Charged Shot make it just that much sweeter to use. Its a better weapon as a whole now in my opinion. Also thanks for removing the Self-Damage cos that would've been a total bummer. Great job.

• Like 5

7 hours ago, Azrael_V said:

Its a better weapon as a whole now in my opinion.

That's my feeling too.  Not "better" in terms of raw deeps, but better rounded and better feel.

Also I just want to say, I appreciate that you were willing to keep an open mind and revise your opinion after some hands-on experience.  And then admit it.  It doesn't seem like that should be a rare thing to see on forums, but it is.

Edited by Tiltskillet

It was fine as it was but I plan to shelf it after seeing the changes in action. They could of just buffed the charge shot to be faster and deal far more damage and it would have been balanced even still. I guess I can always use the plat ill get from selling the riven and the catchmoon instead of the statocor though.

On 2018-12-20 at 6:34 PM, Tiltskillet said:

That's my feeling too.  Not "better" in terms of raw deeps, but better rounded and better feel.

Also I just want to say, I appreciate that you were willing to keep an open mind and revise your opinion after some hands-on experience.  And then admit it.  It doesn't seem like that should be a rare thing to see on forums, but it is.

Thanks. Yeah I'm just glad I went and tried it out regardless of my initial feelings. Not regretting it.