Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Replacement for Archwing

VimHax

I don't know whether its just me or not but Archwing feels super clumsy and stuff and I think a way to fix this is instead of flying a Warframe, let us fly our Ship! I feel that would definitely decrease the clumsiness that is given by Archwing.

How is flying a ship going to be any better than Archwing? There's no innate benefit to it at the cost of scrapping almost all existing Archwing content such as the maps, weapons, etc.

If they want to make a full flight combat sim, they can convert Archwing to be that. Meanwhile, it would look really weird if your Landing Craft starts zipping around while strafing and making 180 turns on a dime.

And.. Do you thinks it is better to fly a giant ship without weapons than an small unit? How about planes and venus open world? Don't you think a ship is a little... Oversized? 

Also I don't understand what it would makes better.. Flying is flying regardless of what you fly

Edited by (PS4)NewcastleDisease

YAY!!! A Archwing post...I get to post a video about Strike Vector EX and say how I wish Ragequit had made Strike Vector more like Warframe's PVE model and how Warframe needs to "borrow" Strike Vector's pop and lock flight mechanics and fun....

Side note: This game died due to some bad choices in just being PVP only..Poor story telling because the campaign they added was just terribad, and the music was awful....but other than that the Ai bots they threw in for PVP matches would have been fine if they had gone the PVE route....oh well...

Edited by (PS4)FriendSharkey

Well it wouldn't only just be the ship, other mechanics as someone here mention such as Lock targets would make more sense in my eyes. Also the reason why I think the movement feels awkward is because the scale is too small, making the scale bigger (like using our ship) would smoothen out the jagged movement and make it feel less clumsy