The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Simulors series weapons new effects need to be toned down

CaptainJLP

I believe the new effects brightness on the simulor series weapons needs to be toned down by a lot, it can be very annoying when someone else that isn't me comes into a squad and all you see is this. The brightness of many orbs clustered together creates this monster, which will in any instance, make you want to break you monitor and burn a hole through it because you cannot see anything at all.
Warframe2908.jpgAnd this all the way through the mission
Warframe2910.jpgAnd eventually this:
Warframe2909.jpg

As far as I'm aware this must have gone past the testing of the new simulor, because the first thing I did when I got the new simulor revamp, I used mirage.

Edited by CaptainJLP

So painfull to see

Got that during fishing (Bounty stage 1), one of the team mates .. started to shoot with synoid and blinding everyone .. fishing dind't go well at that moment ..Recovering from blindness 

but its seems that synoid is bugged again ... so strange it where an fine waepon after the nerf .. its almost if they reversed it now.

Spamulor made its entry once again 

-- Fix it Devs -- :facepalm:

10 hours ago, COATTOQUALUNQUE said:

dunno if you already tried but there is a specific setting for that stuff called "effects intensity" with slider so you should be able to fix that problem

I know, but if this is default effects intensity, what makes me think its okay to let  it stay like this. 

Just imagine introducing a newer player to flash bag paradise, they are not gonna have a damn clue what hit them.

Edited by CaptainJLP

• 2 weeks later...

I fully support this.
I have been having players using macro and non stop spamming this all over the place (with super bright colors) w/ mirage, even when there are no mobs around, and it is extremely annoying, a horrible experience.

Tone it down by a lot or redo the effects. The effect before this was nice, maybe enhance it from that by a little bit more.

On 2018-12-20 at 10:12 PM, COATTOQUALUNQUE said:

dunno if you already tried but there is a specific setting for that stuff called "effects intensity" with slider so you should be able to fix that problem

On 2018-12-21 at 9:07 AM, COATTOQUALUNQUE said:

even the sarpa does that flashbang grenade effect when used....why not make gunblades silent again instead..oh well

The effects should be behaving correctly on default settings. The new effects is not just blinding, all we get is just a bright white screen with non-stop sound of the simulor every 0.2 sec. That is not a pleasant experience. What next? Change all settings to low+turn off everything because of some poorly done effects? Would you also tell a player to stop playing all together if they cannot live with the blinding white screen?

Edited by CodeRED

• 5 weeks later...
On 2019-01-03 at 12:37 PM, (PS4)LoisGordils said:

Inb4 some loser says "jUsT uSe a dARk eNeRGy cOlOR, lol sO sMaRT"

Using smokes blackest black actually makes the entire effect invisible save some slight shimmering.

Which is no where near as fun ss my bright yellow suns i fill entire battlefields with using mirage.

On 2019-01-02 at 6:13 AM, CodeRED said:

I fully support this.
I have been having players using macro and non stop spamming this all over the place (with super bright colors) w/ mirage, even when there are no mobs around, and it is extremely annoying, a horrible experience.

Tone it down by a lot or redo the effects. The effect before this was nice, maybe enhance it from that by a little bit more.

The effects should be behaving correctly on default settings. The new effects is not just blinding, all we get is just a bright white screen with non-stop sound of the simulor every 0.2 sec. That is not a pleasant experience. What next? Change all settings to low+turn off everything because of some poorly done effects? Would you also tell a player to stop playing all together if they cannot live with the blinding white screen?

The gun is full auto now