Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We need cosmetic bundles for costemtics thats bundle locked

BabyKurama

So I really wanted the bloodshed sigil, sadly it was locked with Garuda Collection. Forcing me to buy a complete the Garuda and crossbow to get it. I really didn't like it as the time it took to get her was way to fast only becasue I wanted the sigil. There was no challange to get her 😞

Now Baruuk has come out and with it Baruuk Mandara wish looks really good. But yet again it's locked behind a complete frame and weapon.

So can we plz get a cosmetic bundle only (for future onces also), where you put the sigils, decorations, helmets, syndana, sugrata & Kubrow/Kavat armor in. Like Garuda Cosmetic Bundle or Baruuk Cosmetic Bundle. It would allow ous to get the thinks we are after without having to worry about the complete stuff we get with them, for those like me who enjoys getting them the long way (even when it takes 100+ runs to get that 1 damn thing)

Picture from Reddit: Baruuk Mandala
XJMz2GG.png

Edited by BabyKurama

5 hours ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

Reb already stated with Fortuna launch that the Sigil will be back as an Event Reward

Yeah, not everyone follows the social media end of this though. That's the main problem, if I recall correctly it was not clearly explained in the update notes or in the marketplace.

I still would have bought it knowing this, but I just wish the damn thing was active 24/7.

• Like 1

On 2018-12-20 at 6:27 PM, (XB1)Kuljack said:

Yeah, not everyone follows the social media end of this though. That's the main problem, if I recall correctly it was not clearly explained in the update notes or in the marketplace.

I still would have bought it knowing this, but I just wish the damn thing was active 24/7.

"It is now"

just do a mission, take some damage and then when ur back, still bloody

wish reminds me we need a shower in the orbiter to wash it away :3 if needed

Edited by BabyKurama

On 2018-12-23 at 2:08 AM, ChaosSabre said:

Hey it sells stuff. I got the Nidus Deluxe bundle even though only thing I wanted in that was the doggo skin. I never use anything else from the bundle. But yea bundle only locked cosmetics should be purchasable to the side on a higher price than you'd get it if you would buy them together. I would have gladly thrown 200p alone for the metus skin only without waiting to sell a opticor riven to get the bundle.

Well delux bundles are already Cosmetics only. Iam more for a cosmetic bundle only when there is a weapon or frame in the bundle. But I agree with what you said, it could also work.

Edited by BabyKurama