Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

take this last update back, all of it, it killed the joy of the game

yilmazdurmaz

in just 2 days, you managed to kill the joy of the game with your bugs along with debuff on weapons.

I cant even get to stage-3 of phase-1 on profit taker quest.

I could go on my life with nerfed staticor, but even crap enemies one-shot kill me after update.

if this go on another 24 hours, I say my goodbye to your stupidly-updated once-great game.

question: how do you say "as intented" after 3 years of its life in the game that staticor blast radius is 2m?

Not sure what your actual problem is, aside from Staticor getting its radius nerfed. They upped the charged projectile speed and range to compensate, so it all works out rather well. And if you don't like the Staticor, there are plenty of other secondary weapons that are great to use.

Can you elaborate on the 'one-shot kill' from 'crap enemies'? Which enemies are one-shotting you? That shouldn't have changed because of a patch; a level 40 enemy that didn't one-shot you before shouldn't suddenly one-shot you now. The only difference would be your loadout.

8 minutes ago, yilmazdurmaz said:

with debuff on weapons.

It was fixed, because there never was the intention of giving the Staticor a 8 meter range on uncharged shots.

9 minutes ago, yilmazdurmaz said:

but even crap enemies one-shot kill me after update.

Has to be your build then. I can solo every of the first 3 stages without problem.

9 minutes ago, yilmazdurmaz said:

how do you say "as intented" after 3 years

Tonkor *cough cough*

Just now, Zarremgregarrok said:

I think the OP did not notice, that Staticor now has selfdamage and is killing themselves.

Good point

3 minutes ago, Zarremgregarrok said:

I think the OP did not notice, that Staticor now has selfdamage and is killing themselves.

only if you use charged shooting which I rarely used and still don't have intention to use. 

oh, and you say staticor is secondary, but it is my "main". I don't use others because it has great damage output compared to most primaries. and best to use with lagging hosts

Just now, yilmazdurmaz said:

only if you use charged shooting which I rarely used and still don't have intention to use. 

oh, and you say staticor is secondary, but it is my "main". I don't use others because it has great damage output compared to most primaries. and best to use with lagging hosts

Okay, so one weapon has had a rebalance. So now the game is terrible and of the literally hundreds of other weapons, you can't find anything else to use? There are tons of excellent Primaries/Secondaries to use.

I'd recommend trying the Arca Plasmor if you're looking for something with tasty crowd control, decent range (for a non-hitscan shotgun) and excellent damage.

1 minute ago, Raltat said:

Okay, so one weapon has had a rebalance. So now the game is terrible and of the literally hundreds of other weapons, you can't find anything else to use? There are tons of excellent Primaries/Secondaries to use.

I'd recommend trying the Arca Plasmor if you're looking for something with tasty crowd control, decent range (for a non-hitscan shotgun) and excellent damage.

still talking about weapons? do I really need to explain how I got to mr26? stop it, right now. you are missing the headlines: stupid update is still stupid because of bugs included. 2 days and I still cant get past to stage 3 of phase 1. they deployed a joy killer update.

1 minute ago, Zarremgregarrok said:

They thought it was a good idea, they changed their mind. It happens often in design process.

dude, you let an idea in a game for months for fun, not for years. even then you cant say things like "as intended". that is just offensive to your fans.

still talking about weapons? do I really need to explain how I got to mr26? stop it, right now. you are missing the headlines: stupid update is still stupid because of bugs included. 2 days and I still cant get past to stage 3 of phase 1. they deployed a joy killer update.

You're the one talking about weapons, dude. I see no-one else complaining about this. I decided to stop using the Staticor, but that's fine because I have other weapons to use. I also am not getting one-shotted by anything, anywhere. 

I'd love you to explain how you got to MR26 if you're getting one-shotted by enemies. You specifically called it a joy killer because your favourite weapon (in your words, your "main") got nerfed. 

You're the one talking about weapons, dude. I see no-one else complaining about this. I decided to stop using the Staticor, but that's fine because I have other weapons to use. I also am not getting one-shotted by anything, anywhere. 

I'd love you to explain how you got to MR26 if you're getting one-shotted by enemies. You specifically called it a joy killer because your favourite weapon (in your words, your "main") got nerfed. 

you still missed the headlines, thus no need to argue with such a people

you still missed the headlines, thus no need to argue with such a people

No, you have no argument to make because you literally have nothing to say in response. You call it a joy-killer update but can't point to a single thing outside the Staticor nerf. Good luck finding another game, I guess.

No, you have no argument to make because you literally have nothing to say in response. You call it a joy-killer update but can't point to a single thing outside the Staticor nerf. Good luck finding another game, I guess.

talking idiotic still I see. I point out the things and you refuse to see. you saw only staticor just to try to make yourself smartest in the room. yeah good luck with that.

oh by the way, crap enemies I mentioned are the ones any below 60. 

2 minutes ago, yilmazdurmaz said:

talking idiotic still I see. I point out the things and you refuse to see. you saw only staticor just to try to make yourself smartest in the room. yeah good luck with that.

Enemies at 45 in Orb Valis can easily challenge a frame that is build for sorties

Edited by Zarremgregarrok

Just now, Zarremgregarrok said:

Well, phase 3 of Profit taker is not possible to blindly bash through. You need to swap the orb's shield to dmg type you can do.

dude, you read? it is not phase-3 I am talking about. it is stage-3 of phase-1, the beginner quest into profit-taker. at least 10 different bugged stage I have, and even wrote them down in fortuna mission bugs forum section. haven't ever seen stage-3 of phase-1.

1 minute ago, yilmazdurmaz said:

Whatever you say, my dude. Not sure how talking about Staticor is supposed to make me 'the smartest in the room' but like I said - you have nothing to say except enemies are one-shotting you.

At MR24, if you're getting one-shotted by anything sub-60, your loadout sucks. Sorry.

OP has certain points i agree with and certain that i dont,

He is already saying that the staticor nerf hurts him but he can live with it , lets leave it at that.

the Bounty 1 phase three - i assume the "defend base" stage , yeah it has significant bugs but these are usually host sided (could be due to any reason), i suggest to have someone else host (i did the same and got around it)

The one shotting , The vallis enemies hit very hard "less than lvl 45" can very easily kill you and the heist bounties all start at Lvl 40 i think.

i get killed as an inaros even with full armor and grace and adaptaion, there are certain enemies that are just tough (or they for some reason bypass all armor and shielding) reminds me of the nullifier effect of how some attacks can simply bypass all defenses , you are probably getting hit by those , best to play in a squad for these bounties..

Honestly i'm feeling the joy sucked out of me with this update too.

Quests are buggy.

Fights are just a spamfest and i can't even see whats killing me half the time i just suddenly die for no reason.

Bad hosts who leave and cause missions failures after doing the whole mission.

Orb fight is just more and more spam. mechanic spam. Trash spam. You can't even stop for anything. Even moving you get punished. If i wanted to be beaten like this i'd go play dark souls or just start a random fight with a group of people irl.

I wanted difficulty but not to the point of being punished for just existing. Profit-taker is a joy killer.

EDIT: Now i feel to depressed to even bother playing.

Edited by Lancars