Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Limited (War)Frames

gamer4ever27

this is probably a noob question, but as a free player, I only have two warframe slots, both filled, lvl 30 patatoed excaliber and Rhino.

ever since I got rhino, I've rarely used my excaliber. since I managed to get all the bp for Nyx, I'm tempted to delete my excaliber to try it out.

Now, as I understand it, if you max out a weapon, delete it and buy/build it again, it would still be supercharged and forma'd, but you'd have to level it up again.

Is this true for warframes? If I ever wanted to build excaliber would I have to lvl it again?

When you delete a warframe or a weapon or other, you lost it. You can't have it back.

So, if you want excalibur back you must buld him again. But there are so much powerfull warframe than Excalibur, Just check the Warframe wiki and take the bp and then build it if you won't buy platinum.

Forma/Catalysts/Reactors.

I don't quite agree, but overall I think its a bad move. What this system allows is essentially unlimited storage with the caveat that if you put something in storage, you have to relevel it. Leveling isn't that much of a problem anymore.

Plus, you HAVE to buy slots, you can obtain taters and forma for free.

I don't quite agree, but overall I think its a bad move. What this system allows is essentially unlimited storage with the caveat that if you put something in storage, you have to relevel it. Leveling isn't that much of a problem anymore.

Plus, you HAVE to buy slots, you can obtain taters and forma for free.

Players would also have to recraft their weapons and Warframes.

To the player, this means they could either purchase platinum for slot space, or retire their weapons and Warframes knowing it could cost them hours spent farming materials/blueprints. Not to mention being forced to wait for days while things bake in the Foundry.

Moving on from there... knowing they can invest upgrade components without having to worry about potentially being forced to trash their investments might encourage players to invest more (platinum) to avoid hassle.