GSLazarus

Connecting from Asia,

1 min to login
10 sec to open navigation
10 sec to quit arsenal
10 sec to claim a foundry item
20 sec to open void relic

can't see my warframe when i back to orbiter
an error message displayed when attempt to launch WF from Steam.
the red network error message displayed frequently.

I've just bought a Mesa Prime Access and these happen!
please fix asap

Edited by HodanK

It is finally hitting the PCers. We on XB1 been dealing with this for months now....

I have not been able to play for days....which sucks as I got a Fortuna Bundle booster that basically did nada.....and have the Chroma Prime Accessories pack wasting away now as well.

Will DE compensate all affected or shrug it off as bed tech.....find out on the next episode of DBZ.

5 minutes ago, (XB1)DShinShoryuken said:

It is finally hitting the PCers. We on XB1 been dealing with this for months now....

I have not been able to play for days....which sucks as I got a Fortuna Bundle booster that basically did nada.....and have the Chroma Prime Accessories pack wasting away now as well.

Will DE compensate all affected or shrug it off as bed tech.....find out on the next episode of DBZ.

That sounds more on your end, or M$soft if it is outgoing for days.

It is not the first time it happens after an update, but for days? Compensation? lol

Also, there are multiple ways to report to DE outside Forums (which often will go down along servers - defeats its purpose)

Try Facebook, Discord, Twitter. Report there.

Edited by Souldend78

9 minutes ago, dbugz said:

DE should really sort this out considering the holidays are coming up and a lot more traffic would be coming in with the breaks and off days allowing more people to play.

These things rarely last longer than a day.... So I really doubt the game being unplayable during vacation time will be a problem, unless another separate server issue crops up at that time.

2 minutes ago, TheBlackShawarma said:

Terrible lagging! "Creating session please wait"/"Deleting session please wait", "Network not responding" on log in, "Waiting rewards from server" on missions.

Yup. this is what im getting too. Plus fail to invite players to the squad and also getting error when claiming items from the foudry.