Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PC Login/Sever Issues [RESOLVED]

GSLazarus

15 minutes ago, MJxD said:

i kinda of wished they would get better servers or at the very least rework the party system its missing soo much like a kick function how to make someone the host/leader

kick function would be unjustly used this has been discussed many times before and many won't agree with it, however an option to make someone else a host would be more than ideal

I don't know if this is were i put this, but im unable to log in to the warframe page as well as the game. On warframes home page, it tells me it can't find my email. What do I do?? But it has me logined in on this page??

Edited by BillyTheOrc

2 minutes ago, BillyTheOrc said:

I don't know if this is were i put this, but im unable to log in to the warframe page as well as the game. On warframes home page, it tells me it can't find my email. What do I do??

Wait till servers will be back in working condition, before u do anything

20 minutes ago, Souldend78 said:

Added your name, will make sure to kick. 👍

you know i wasn't attacking you in anyway please don't be so rude. i'll tell you what my mom would say if she was still alive "if you don't have something nice to say then don't say it"
i simply asked for some more functions for the in game settings good night/day to your Sir or Madam.

7 minutes ago, ZenDash said:

kick function would be unjustly used this has been discussed many times before and many won't agree with it, however an option to make someone else a host would be more than ideal

ah well i just feel like they could improve it over all too many issues with host etc not knowing who the host is. they should even add a function to the star chart saying you don't want to be host. i feel like they could easily add in a kick feat ive seen it in other games with the same 4man squad and it works fine. 

but back to the post at hand glad megan is here and telling us they are working on it!