GSLazarus

PC Login/Sever Issues [RESOLVED]

I managed to log in but now everything I do that isn't just walking around is plagued by long load times and its pretty much unplayable in this state...

1 minute ago, Marvelous_A said:

I wonder when will they finally decide to get a decent dedicated server 

As long as we are willing to pay for it, and pay to code it into game. Oh wait, f2p..../tearsofcrushedhopes

i kinda of wished they would get better servers or at the very least rework the party system its missing soo much like a kick function how to make someone the host/leader

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

:sadcry: i need cold rehab can't play .. need ..... must .. go on 

Edited by -_Highlander_-
Seems its ok now .. i can play once again Thx Devs
  • Haha 1

Just now, Twigfinger said:

same issues.

guess we wait for someone at DE to wake up.

look 3 post above yours.

• Applause 1

vor 9 Minuten schrieb [DE]Megan:

The team is aware and investigating the current login/server issues - hang tight! 

Nah~ Ahm gonna lay low n wait till it's gone...

Seems to be actually getting worse. Now can't trade, roll rivens (watch out! you'll lose your roll) or do anything whatsoever really.

@DEs

you would better fix the problems rather than threading these posts right now....

Edited by HodanK

15 minutes ago, MJxD said:

i kinda of wished they would get better servers or at the very least rework the party system its missing soo much like a kick function how to make someone the host/leader

kick function would be unjustly used this has been discussed many times before and many won't agree with it, however an option to make someone else a host would be more than ideal

1 minute ago, True_Incineratus said:

No they should communicate with us, I'm sure they can multitask and at least we know they are aware and working on it. 

16 minutes ago, they reply here...

I don't know if this is were i put this, but im unable to log in to the warframe page as well as the game. On warframes home page, it tells me it can't find my email. What do I do?? But it has me logined in on this page??

Edited by BillyTheOrc
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, BillyTheOrc said:

I don't know if this is were i put this, but im unable to log in to the warframe page as well as the game. On warframes home page, it tells me it can't find my email. What do I do??

Wait till servers will be back in working condition, before u do anything

20 minutes ago, Souldend78 said:

Added your name, will make sure to kick. 👍

you know i wasn't attacking you in anyway please don't be so rude. i'll tell you what my mom would say if she was still alive "if you don't have something nice to say then don't say it"
i simply asked for some more functions for the in game settings good night/day to your Sir or Madam.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, ZenDash said:

kick function would be unjustly used this has been discussed many times before and many won't agree with it, however an option to make someone else a host would be more than ideal

ah well i just feel like they could improve it over all too many issues with host etc not knowing who the host is. they should even add a function to the star chart saying you don't want to be host. i feel like they could easily add in a kick feat ive seen it in other games with the same 4man squad and it works fine. 

but back to the post at hand glad megan is here and telling us they are working on it!