Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #229: Tonight at 7pm ET!

[DE]Megan

5eef66b33a5cd96dca4ad44acce2ebd5.jpg

36 Prime Times later and we have reached the final Prime Time of 2018!

Join Rebecca and Megan as they end the year off with a Profit-Taker takedown!

PLUS, don’t miss more incredible Warframe Fan Art and see the winners of the Greetings & Grofit contest!

See you here tonight, December 20th at 7pm ET. Check your time zones here.

Please ensure your correct Twitch account and Warframe account are linked to receive Twitch Drops: https://www.warframe.com/twitch/link

*Don’t forget to get your Dojo in shape ... you never know when we could come knocking! 

Nintendo Switch Tenno: By installing the Youtube app for free on your Nintendo Switch, you can conveniently watch the stream on the Warframe Youtube channel from your portable system!

Before the update i 600pl gram igni-critaata melee riven one i miss to arsernal and inventory arsernal and inventory arcane fury the pay 1'500pl are miss arsernal and inventory arcane healing set miss arcane phantasm full set i write De a support tickets will please message and get back me i pay with my hard eared money for all arcane and riven mods i been uying prime access and prime access for been buy them buy warframe stuff 5  years i have had a big problem i need to talk De adout my arcanes and riven mods miss arsernal and inventory 

Archived