Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Got A Few Questions For The Tenno

Completionist

Question

Love warframe, who doesn't but I have a few questions that I hope the community can help me with.

1. I know if you fail a mission you don't keep the mods you collected... sometimes? I can't remember what missions it is (I'll come back and fix it when I find out) It will show a couple of mods in my items obtained section at the last page of a failed mission...even though I failed. Do I get these mods as a "Throw me a bone" for trying? Or is it a glitch? Because when I fail a normal mission the items obtained page is empty showing no mods, resource etc.

2. In addition to the above question. If you fail a mission, is there any other penalty other than losing mods and collected resource? Weapon or warframe xp loss? Do we keep ALL of the exp we obtained while killing space scum in that mission?

3. I usually play by myself unless doing void missions because I have no friends that play warframe. Anyways, in game when I pause (even though it really doesn't pause) it has a box in the bottom left corner that says players and has a red line? Mine says 345/320. What is that?

Thanks for the help in advance to those who actually do help me. For those who don't thanks for trying, And for those who didn't try at all and wanted to troll, go suck some infested.

-Completionist

5 answers to this question

1. Ahh yes, defense. If you continue beyond wave 5 it acts as a checkpoint, saving items you've gained

2. You keep all exp that you earned from killing, you just don't receive the bonus "^^

3. That is just your status, as in. Shields/HP. Red bar is another visual for the amount of HP you have. the 345/320 is your Shields/Health display. 

Edited by Exie.

Love warframe, who doesn't but I have a few questions that I hope the community can help me with.

1. I know if you fail a mission you don't keep the mods you collected... sometimes? I can't remember what missions it is (I'll come back and fix it when I find out) It will show a couple of mods in my items obtained section at the last page of a failed mission...even though I failed. Do I get these mods as a "Throw me a bone" for trying? Or is it a glitch? Because when I fail a normal mission the items obtained page is empty showing no mods, resource etc.

2. In addition to the above question. If you fail a mission, is there any other penalty other than losing mods and collected resource? Weapon or warframe xp loss? Do we keep ALL of the exp we obtained while killing space scum in that mission?

3. I usually play by myself unless doing void missions because I have no friends that play warframe. Anyways, in game when I pause (even though it really doesn't pause) it has a box in the bottom left corner that says players and has a red line? Mine says 345/320. What is that?

Thanks for the help in advance to those who actually do help me. For those who don't thanks for trying, And for those who didn't try at all and wanted to troll, go suck some infested.

-Completionist

1. The only missions that you can fail and keep all items are Defense Missions. The others will remove all items.

2. No penalty for failing a mission except for losing the items and the bonus exp (rewarded for completing the mission -- yellow exp)

3. The red line is a health bar indicator, the ___/___ numbers are your Shield/Health values.

Try finding people to play with in the Recruiting chat, it will help to have some other players during some more difficult missions like Defense and Mobile Defense :P. You can also try joining a clan so people will be more readily willing to help with anything.

1. The only missions that you can fail and keep all items are Defense Missions. The others will remove all items.

2. No penalty for failing a mission except for losing the items and the bonus exp (rewarded for completing the mission -- yellow exp)

3. The red line is a health bar indicator, the ___/___ numbers are your Shield/Health values.

Try finding people to play with in the Recruiting chat, it will help to have some other players during some more difficult missions like Defense and Mobile Defense :P. You can also try joining a clan so people will be more readily willing to help with anything.

Thanks for your answer also =] And yeah I'm going to head to the clan section now and hopefully find a good family to place myself in.