Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

CORRECT DETAILS-SUSPENDED IP FOR LOGIN ATTEMPTS

Tobylerone

so it began when i tried to login to the game. Details correct even managed to change password, still to no avail could not login. than I go to the website try to login with the changed and refreshed password and still can't. than they have the Audacity to block my IP for some cooked reason because of login attempts. absolute crap i get shat on for trying to login yet the forums still has me login in even after changing my password.

A lot of programs have this as a security feature:
If someone attempts to rapidly log into an account and fails then block that IP from logging in for a short period of time.  It stops account passwords from being easily brute-forced in a matter of minutes.

Generally if you can't log into a service, and have verified that you're using the correct credentials the general steps to follow are:
-Check for service issues/outages
-Wait a while before trying again
-If the above fails contact support

This is actually DE following good practices for multiple failed login attempts in a short period of time...I don't see why you're getting so worked up.  I would actually be more upset if they allowed someone to try to log in 10+ times in a row and get to keep on trying forever until they get my password.

8 hours ago, Tobylerone said:

so it began when i tried to login to the game. Details correct even managed to change password, still to no avail could not login. than I go to the website try to login with the changed and refreshed password and still can't. than they have the Audacity to block my IP for some cooked reason because of login attempts. absolute crap i get shat on for trying to login yet the forums still has me login in even after changing my password.

There were some serious server issues last night (for me, it's 11:48am Friday now as I post this) that affected login as well as a series of other things, if you were getting the login failed message because of it, it can still trigger the security lockdown for too many failed login attempts. Should fix itself with time but definitely hope someone support side sees this and double checks for you.