Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestion For Glaive Specific Mods

Destro6677

I've been playing with the glaive for the last few days, and I currently have 2 ideas for mods to change its functionality.

Just for the record, I have not played Dark Sector, so I have no experience with how that glaive works.

1. A mod that stops the glaive from bouncing randomly when the outer blades hit enemies. I dislike the randomness in general.

2. Change the Reach mod to extend the length of the glaive's blades or provide a glaive-specific mod to do so. Having the range capped is fine by me.

I am suggesting these mods because I would like to be able to throw the center portion between enemies without having to worry about the ricochet.

Having these mods would move the glaive from my fun-to-play list into my must-play list.

A mod that makes the Glaive seek nearby enemies after ricochets would be nice, if not a change to the weapon itself.

^ This. The mod could be called homing or something like that, and does what it says, homes in on enemies after the first enemy is hit or on the return flight. Higher levels of said mod could increase number of enemies hit or damage dealt, assuming ricochet damage is less than first hit damage.

I've been playing with the glaive for the last few days, and I currently have 2 ideas for mods to change its functionality.

Just for the record, I have not played Dark Sector, so I have no experience with how that glaive works.

For the record go play that game to see how it works, you'll understand why people really like the weapon so much

^ This. The mod could be called homing or something like that, and does what it says, homes in on enemies after the first enemy is hit or on the return flight. Higher levels of said mod could increase number of enemies hit or damage dealt, assuming ricochet damage is less than first hit damage.

For the record go play that game to see how it works, you'll understand why people really like the weapon so much

I would personally disagree with the homing mod because to me that would further reduce the skill needed to use it.

I like the level of skill it takes to use now, not counting the ricochet.

I have watched some video clips and I can see why people like the glaive. I was merely stating a disclaimer so I would not have to answer the question 'have you even played Dark Sector?'

Edited by Destro6677

A mod that makes the Glaive seek nearby enemies after ricochets would be nice, if not a change to the weapon itself.

agree to that point.

Seeker, I have to say no. cuz bouncing is not really annoying, its kind of funny when bounce off one area and it hit the enemies in the back which it happen to me most likely.