I can't claim Reverence pack for Discord Nitro

DwagonDeDerpy

Question

12 answers to this question

A little late but worthwhile mentioning that it requires Nitro Games ($9.99/Month), not just Nitro Classic ($4.99/Month)

REVERENCE PACK Exclusive to Discord - Upgrade to Nitro Games to claim this $50 valued bundle from the in-game Marketplace for free!

Edited by Phush

Well yeah, launching Warframe through Discord (like uninstalling it, and reinstalling it) was boring enough, but then I saw the pack.
But hold and behold of the games provided by Nitro, a few were on my lists. So I was pretty happy wth spending those 10€.
But when I realised they were lasting for the time of subscription only, (unlike the Humble Monthly where, be it  a specific month or the 64+ games of the trove were yours if you downloaded them), I was like... Ok, I'm buying those games on GoG out of scorn, uninstalled Warframe from Discord and never bothered with it again.
And that's not even mentionning the fact that launching Warframe through discord was messing with my dual screen setup.

So, yeah... I'm not unhappy with the skins, boosters and plat, that's a pretty good deal for 10€, but Discord Nitro... meh, no thank you.

1 hour ago, Morkislair said:

Well yeah, launching Warframe through Discord (like uninstalling it, and reinstalling it) was boring enough, but then I saw the pack.
But hold and behold of the games provided by Nitro, a few were on my lists. So I was pretty happy wth spending those 10€.
But when I realised they were lasting for the time of subscription only, (unlike the Humble Monthly where, be it  a specific month or the 64+ games of the trove were yours if you downloaded them), I was like... Ok, I'm buying those games on GoG out of scorn, uninstalled Warframe from Discord and never bothered with it again.
And that's not even mentionning the fact that launching Warframe through discord was messing with my dual screen setup.

So, yeah... I'm not unhappy with the skins, boosters and plat, that's a pretty good deal for 10€, but Discord Nitro... meh, no thank you.

nitro games is just for access to those games, right now not any games id actively play. Got it gifted because I got the regular Nitro so they upgraded it for 2 years for free.