Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(XBOX)ENA 34

Question

4 answers to this question

I'm a sucker for using a Warframe's signature weapon(s) as well, it makes me feel like I've completed a collection. I've recently begun to play Garuda and really like how different she is from my other favorite Warframe, Octavia. That being said, I use Octavia's pistol, the Pandero, because I have it forma'd 7 times and have a killer build. I use the ceramica skin and color it the same as my Garuda. However, I choose the option that hides the sidearm if you're not using it. This way, my Garuda stays "complete" by just having her crossbow and claws visible.
(spelling edits)

Edited by (PS4)skorpio_ink

19 hours ago, (PS4)skorpio_ink said:

I'm a sucker for using a Warframe's signature weapon(s) as well, it makes me feel like I've completed a collection. I've recently begun to play Garuda and really like how different she is from my other favorite Warframe, Octavia. That being said, I use Octavia's pistol, the Pandero, because I have it forma'd 7 times and have a killer build. I use the ceramica skin and color it the same as my Garuda. However, I choose the option that hides the sidearm if you're not using it. This way, my Garuda stays "complete" by just having her crossbow and claws visible.
(spelling edits)

Yeah, I don't usually use primaries, I don't like the feel of them over secondary. I like the Nagantaka, just don't like the feel, so I wanna find a secondary that feels like a gory slash weapon with a plastic-esk look like Garuda(With a little metal part for gold).

I might try the Spira, but it doesn't look like any part can be made golden, and Spira Prime is out of my reach for now.

Edited by (XB1)TheHappyRaider
Spira

34 minutes ago, (XB1)TheHappyRaider said:

I like the Nagantaka, just don't like the feel, so I wanna find a secondary that feels like a gory slash weapon with a plastic-esk look like Garuda(With a little metal part for gold).

Akjagara? -> https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Akjagara

There's prime version too -> https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Akjagara_Prime

Dunno if you can make the blades gold though.

On 2018-12-21 at 7:59 AM, (XB1)TheHappyRaider said:

Yeah, I don't usually use primaries, I don't like the feel of them over secondary. I like the Nagantaka, just don't like the feel, so I wanna find a secondary that feels like a gory slash weapon with a plastic-esk look like Garuda(With a little metal part for gold).

I might try the Spira, but it doesn't look like any part can be made golden, and Spira Prime is out of my reach for now.

I actually came back to tell you I discovered the Spira and it looks great on her. You can color the ribbons to match hers and you can turn the blade gold, I did. It also nails enemies to the wall like the Nakatanka. You can buy a blueprint with credits, it's not too bad to farm. Spira Prime is on my wishlist to be unvaulted soon.