New Fortuna Fragments do not reward anything

Milkyway_Murder

As the title suggest a group of Reddit users, me included, started hunting down the new mem fragments found in Fortuna. Considering how massive the map is I am surprised to say after finding all 35 mem fragments that you do not get anything for getting half of them or even all of them. This is the complete opposite for both the Plains of Eidolon which gave you a glass fish and the tilesets which gave a Kuria statue and a Kuria badge to decorate your Warframe and landing craft with. Kind of disappointed at the moment. Hopefully DE does something to fix this. If you're still interested finding all of the mem fragments, information regarding them can be found both here https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/a7uxkr/solaris_fragments_3435_sorry_im_tired_now/ and here https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/a7mqop/wip_fortuna_mem_fragment_map_2335_help_needed/

Edited by Milkyway_Murder
  • Like 5

• 1 month later...

is this still the case? ill still get them all eventually, but if they actually gave something like the plains glass fish decoration ide go after all of them right now

the way i see it, they should give you a decoration for each person, so when you get all of legs you get the orange debt bond as a ship decoration for example, since the debt bond fragments you scan for him in the valis are orange

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 2019-01-30 at 10:13 PM, Joltyboi said:

is this still the case? ill still get them all eventually, but if they actually gave something like the plains glass fish decoration ide go after all of them right now

the way i see it, they should give you a decoration for each person, so when you get all of legs you get the orange debt bond as a ship decoration for example, since the debt bond fragments you scan for him in the valis are orange

I agree with this 

• Like 1