Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Feedback+Request to make Garuda 1 bloodball into blood slash instead

Air-mage

I like mage builds with casting abilities and skilshots and jumping around, and i really hate how bloodmirror is only good for corner camping, so i only play with non-dur build.

The problem is that, her blood ball is just too weak, even with 300+str and 10 stack, has a long cast, travel, and explosion time, and a very small range, it is very ineffecient

Along with multiple others I want to request her blood ball to be remade into a blood slash, a wide-angle area of effect cone shaped ability that deals slash damage

The rest of her kit isn't suited for this stacking mechanic+snipe, as you can't stealth kill, silence or cc with her 1, and her ultimate is often a lackluster if you want just a smaller group or area attacked, and has a longer cast time,being significantly different anyway. So I'd like to put up this request. 

Edited by Air-mage

14 hours ago, Air-mage said:

The problem is that, her blood ball is just too weak, even with 300+str and 10 stack

I want to be clear on that mechanic, you have no reason to put 300%+ power strength in any of Garuda's ability. Your passive turns 200% into 400% and range is what makes her orb worth while. Range+strength+QT is what yield the best results.

That being said I completely agree with the damage issue. Let's be real right now, the 1-4 combo is just not practical, the shape of her 4th ability and the time it takes to setup doesn't allow for a consistent usage at all. They made it clear last changes that they didn't want her 4 to be AoE, thus they should really change the damage type of her 1. I don't really want slash though, I'd prefer corrosive or radiation at 100% status chance to create an interesting CC/debuff that doesn't necessarily require damage to be effective while making the shield drop worth it.

On 2018-12-21 at 7:55 AM, Shelusine said:

I want to be clear on that mechanic, you have no reason to put 300%+ power strength in any of Garuda's ability. Your passive turns 200% into 400% and range is what makes her orb worth while. Range+strength+QT is what yield the best results.

That being said I completely agree with the damage issue. Let's be real right now, the 1-4 combo is just not practical, the shape of her 4th ability and the time it takes to setup doesn't allow for a consistent usage at all. They made it clear last changes that they didn't want her 4 to be AoE, thus they should really change the damage type of her 1. I don't really want slash though, I'd prefer corrosive or radiation at 100% status chance to create an interesting CC/debuff that doesn't necessarily require damage to be effective while making the shield drop worth it.

slash would make the most sense for a bloody frame though