Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What’s Your Favourite Bounty Stage?

Almighty_Jado

So as everyone knows, bounties are made up of multiple stages, each one like a little mini mission.

My question to you guys is, what is your favourite bounty stage, on both the Plains of Eidolon and the Orb Vallis?

(ie, defend the vault, hijack the drone, steal caches, etc)

If anyone cares, I’m using peoples’ thoughts to fuel my own open world concept which you can find here.

Edited by Almighty_Jado

In Orb Vallis, I actually like the cache ones. Not the find 3 cache part, but the one like interception. It's faster paced and even solo it's fun to do.

I like the drone bounty in Orb Vallis, but dislike the one in PoE.

In Orb Vallis the find the 4 bodies and wait to release the captured people. It's pretty fast pace and fun.

In PoE I kind of like the capture/assassination bounties.

vor 9 Minuten schrieb --Brandt--:

In Orb Vallis, I actually like the cache ones. Not the find 3 cache part, but the one like interception. It's faster paced and even solo it's fun to do.

+1, that mission is interesting and fun, probably the best mission for my taste

- excavation was fun with up to 5 towers because of the same reasons, but now it has become boring for me

- the extermination missions are also fun (regular ones and special ones like "kill x drones")

- the drone bounty in OV is ok aswell, just like the mission with the hostages where you have to kill and collect hacking keys to speed up the process

What i really dislike are those:

- Ambush is just a boring waiting game for the wheel to arrive

- finding the 4 people my preposter mentioned also feels like a boring time stretch

- spy is only for 1 person

In short:

- bad bounties are missions where you just have to wait for something to happen / not much happens at all / activities only for 1 or 2 persons

- good bounties are missions that provide some action and or even make you use the whole OpenWorld (like the "kill x enemys of type y" - in that mission its a good tactic to spread out, search the map for certain enemies and fight them)