Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why "some" semi-auto exist

MPonder

KKKKK, made up benits is really a good way to say these #*!%ing logics and reason they use. LoL.

This @Kromatiadude go beyond of my expectations of how much S#&$ someone can write. "Lower the fire rate of a weapon that had its stats all balanced around a high fire rate, hue hue hue". Nobody is complaining about Aklex/lex been semi, at least, not me. nor did I see anyone.

Edited by MPonder

18 hours ago, Kromatia said:

Intentionally dishonest? From my observations, it has been primarily console players complaining about le fire rates. Sure, there are some PC users sprinkled in, but not as many from my observations. But to be honest, it does sound like you want them to remove it. "Make semi-autos automatics with a toggle." Yeah. That's getting rid of them and hiding it behind an innocent toggle. The simple solutions to combat this "carpal tunnel" you are suffering is to either take a break, rely on an automatic primary and use the secondary as it was intended - as backup, use a fully auto pistol, or mod the semi-auto to have a lower fire rate with the mods in game. Creeping bullseye will further buff your Lex/Aklex Prime crit chance while also reducing the fire rate that is giving you so much problem. If you don't have it, either buy it from someone or farm it from the vaults.

Wow here you go again grasping at straws then make a strawman out of pure lies and then arguing a point I didn't make. Nowhere did I talk about the Lex or AkLex Prime you made that S#&$ up! I clearly stated that I was talking about Akbolto and Akjagara Prime. The only thing you have shown here is that you're extremely dishonest! Nowhere did I mention a toggle or want to remove all semi autos. I just want them to have a reasonable firerate for being semi auto and not having 2x the firerate of an Akstilleto Prime but semi auto with LESS damage! This is probably going to be the last time I reply to you since it seems like your only purpose in this thread is to troll console players and people on the PC that use controllers or mice but don't want to be forced to change their setup just to actually get the total output of a few guns!

Edited by (XB1)Skiller115

10 hours ago, MPonder said:

KKKKK, made up benits is really a good way to say these #*!%ing logics and reason they use. LoL.

This @Kromatiadude go beyond of my expectations of how much S#&$ someone can write. "Lower the fire rate of a weapon that had its stats all balanced around a high fire rate, hue hue hue". Nobody is complaining about Aklex/lex been semi, at least, not me. nor did I see anyone.

yes. made up. theres no "extra accuracy" if akbolto prime was full auto instead of semi auto. tapping is a thing, if you really wanted that better ammo efficiency and less recoil to deal with.