Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

BARUUK'S 2nd ability boken??

moooooski

Barruk is a very nice warframe but i have some issues with the 2nd ability 1st issue: The surface on which you are standing if u cast that sleep ability it will take effect on the enemy but will not take effect if the enemy is on a higher surface like in Hydron you know where the defense pod is down and enemies jump from the top like that, 2nd issue: If the enemy is hideing behind a wall or takeing cover it will not work, 3rd issue: Not a big issue but if u cast without looking at the enemy (line of sight) it works on a few enemies like 2/10 so my question to you DE nad the guys who are reading this now are 
1. Was this intended?
2. Is this ability broken/ non user friendly?
3. The ppl who are reading this do you guys feel the same about Barruks 2nd ability?
4. Should it be changed to equinox's sleep ability like  cast and enemies will go to sleep no matter if they are hiding or on a surface above you?

Baruuk Ability information: LULL
A calming wave slows enemies until they fall into a slumber. Enemies woken by damage will be confused and disoriented. Short-term amnesia means all waking enemies forget anything that happened before the lull.

Equinox Ability information: 
Rest & Rage
In Night Form targets are put to sleep. In Day Form targets become more vulnerable to damage.

Edited by moooooski

I think his Lull ability has the same problems that Garudas 2 an 3 abilities had, in that if theres some object in the way, it blocks the ability even if its not supposed to. 

It seems to be based on range of sight for some reason too, which is not something you expect when you see the giant lightshow it puts out when casting it