Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone else ticked off about those new systems?

G-I-D

Question

At this point im tired of running the 2nd phase over and over just so i can get a 33% chance to get one of the 3 systems that you need to do build/progress heists related stuff. The other 66% consist of 3 mods, mf relics and MF TOROIDS! Also why tf did we get bonds as spider drops and not those mf system as it would make more sense?

Is there another someway to get those sh!tty systems? 'Cause thus far this update has drained me again from playing warframe and just wants to make me play something else. I would also do a Feedback in General, but i got apparently banned from making any more posts in there since i said that the orb fight was sh!t.

5 answers to this question

I guess I've been lucky with the rewards...got a decent amount of them...

18 minutes ago, GameOrDerp said:

Is there another someway to get those sh!tty systems?

Don't think so.

18 minutes ago, GameOrDerp said:

i got apparently banned from making any more posts in there since i said that the orb fight was sh!t.

Makes sense.
Fun fact: Saying "<insert whatever> is <insert swearword>" is not considered (good) feedback.

Edited by -AxHx-Vile

vor 9 Stunden schrieb -AxHx-Vile:

Makes sense.
Fun fact: Saying "<insert whatever> is <insert swearword>" is not considered (good) feedback.

well it didn't said any swearwords which is the problem. 

i only said:" :vomit:" and thats it. it might not be good feedback, but it is feedback.

Remember, this is only the FIRST boss they are adding, there are still more. Consider this as the Terralyst in POE, doesnt drop much does it? I'm pretty sure this is just the first level. The next up coming boss should be harder and drop better loot.

I myself dislike it because the bounty rewards are awful and the relics don't rotate.

Imagine how less annoyed people would be if on occasional rotation they got a Radiant Mesa relic.

There's no Bonus, No reward per stage and first day Profit Taker didn't drop anything and yea you can also tell pretty easily there will be two more bosses. You can already find them in Vallis. I'm a little annoyed with Fortuna in general for just being a copy + paste of PoE. They even added the first boss only with intention of added the other two later to get players to come back. I'm sure there will be an event also. Same exact Formula.