Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who do Warframe Youtubers get their information from?

Legion-Shields

i usually watch agayguyplays, anyone else is more for a second opinion. i find his info is consistently reliable and to the point. he also posts pretty quickly after something comes out. and the fashion frame is nice haha. 

but yea its mostly just over time you just know. but sometimes one can overlook certain builds cus not everyone wants to to game math ( i know i dont ) 

I think the only youtubers (of sorts) you can really trust on builds are Xzorn and Summit.

And aggp is generally the fastest one at putting out decent reviews of stuff. 

The others just throw together something half decent and call it a day. Or they spread entirely wrong information and pretend to be right. 

Edited by Autongnosis

2 hours ago, --Q--TeneKay said:

First of all, why?

And to answer your question: they probably come up with them or just present what is commonly accepted by the community as the best build for something (like a 100% status Tigris Prime build).

Because everyone that likes games watches YouTube content about those games, you grouchy old man.

Also, you never got to “secondly.” Just Firsrly.

Edited by (PS4)Mono-Pop

48 minutes ago, --Q--Sleeping said:

Kinda implied it, given context.

So people take perceived implications as fact now? Well your name implies that you're sleeping so this conversation just got a million times more ridiculous lol.

And again, I was implying that they're equally as stupid. WFbuilder might go number heavy but youtubers lean towards their own play style. Neither of which are practical to someone that plays different. I wasn't suggesting one was better. I was implying that they're equally stupid compared to tailoring one to yourself.

Edited by (PS4)KingGuy420

DE has all the best and most powerful builds kept in a secret safe at their headquarters. Youtubers have to sign a contract in blood to get half of a build every month. They try to guess and fill the other half of these builds as well as they can and post it on YouTube as their own ideas. This is why you see that generally at least half the builds are the same for the same weapons and frames on different YouTuber's channels.