Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.2.6

[DE]Megan

11 hours ago, SordidDreams said:

Still no option to use the 24.0.4 skywing control scheme where pressing the key to move back along with the key to move quickly doesn't result in moving forward slowly. Disappointing.

Do you ever get tired of copy-pasting this every time in every hotfix?

12 hours ago, SpadedTail said:

Me and my girlfriend have been duo'ing the profit-taker in under five minutes, without CP and Sarpa.

I think you guys should stop freaking out, the fight is super easy as it is.

Video or It did not happened.

Some problems:
-Heavy weapons don't get affinity from team kills.
-Heavy weapons just 'feel' heavy (movement restrictions), but don't actually do that much damage.
-Everything is tied to the new systems and there is no reliable (even slightly fun) way to get them.
-Grofit Baker has no rewards*.
-Bopit Maker being immune to everything (shield strip, armor strip) you might consider using (apart from flat +50000% damage buffs) is CHEATING. It's on the same level as cutscene bullS#&$, like defeating a boss, but in the cutscene he just gets up and stabs you in the eye because f*** you. --- I don't like chroma. F*** me right?
-'Sent flying' should be a part of the knockdown 'status'. It's super annoying getting thrown around even though you're supposed to be immune to such things.
-Froppit Caker's missiles will target stealthed frames even before she?/it has any way of knowing they're there.
-Eidolons are totally sentient and PT is somewhat sentient and STILL the sentient-killing UBERBLADE does nothing interesting to them.
-OV-exclusive enemies' HP-scaling is still broken (takes less heavy weapon fire to kill Orb Boss, than to kill one kreska dude).
-Can't we just infiltrate and disable the shield satellite? You know, like we do to all those beast warships? OR, crash it into the Nef statue.
-LD has S#&$ plans. I mean even Ordis could probably do better.

*nothing worthwhile anyway...

can the sloughi kubrow armor get tweaked a little to look better on a helminth charger with the metus skin? i think it mostly needs tweaks at the sides of the armor plus at the end of it at the helminth's tail. 

operators still dont pose on profile, no matter which animation set is equipped on them. 

im assuming people invited to orbiters still cant enter the operator room and the personal quarters (assuming this cuz i dont remember reading about this in any hotfix yet). if i remember correctly this has been a problem since the chimera prolouge and even appeared in one of the devstreams where reb got invited to someone's orbiter and she tried to go into the op room but couldn't.

8 hours ago, Sahysa said:

That was fast.  You had art ready for that already? 

Um, what art?

8 hours ago, Sahysa said:

I don't like popping a hologram on the front because it looks... tacked on.

That's because it is. It's just a quick fix, I imagine the lockers are going to get another pass after the holidays to address the missing states. That said, there's nothing more permanent than a temporary solution that works, so I wouldn't get your hopes up about the hologram.

13 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Profit-Taker is now immune to Armor Reduction. 

why the F would you make that? are you really that lazy,instead of nerfing things make a good boss design that doesn't have god mode stages and stop making intended mods not work because you choose so is pure lazy, artificial difficulty is hated by all of your players but you still add it to all new bosses because is the easier than designing something interesting and fun

It takes me 20 minutes to solo orb mother with zephy, and while I have not used shattering impact, I do agree with everyone else; it should be usable for her. Maybe just have it so her armor only gets a max of 50% weakend?

Eithor way, I've loved warframe because it's a game of choice, and when things like needing max SU standing to start orb fights and rendering mods useless in a fight they otherwise should shine in, is effectively removing that player choice.

I mean heck, I don't even have max cetus standing yet I can still run Eidolons. And you (DE) mentioned before that orb fights where designed to allow non-end game people to be able to help. Allowing them to apply Armor reducing effects would fit in that idea, but with them needing to be old mate, almost all orb runners will be end game, and not allow returning players to join in unless they invest a lot of time running SU missions.

Sorry, I know you have a lot on your plate, and that I'm sure you have a lot more plans on tweaking the entire thing next year, but it's important that we let you know what elements we dislike so that we can help you make the game more enjoyable for everyone.

Don't take this the wrong way, I love warframe and want everyone to enjoy it as much as I do, but sometimes it's hard to get others to enjoy it when the difficulty or grind curve is very steep for them.

Just remove shattering impact from the game and reinstate aura mods on boss targets. Unless you remove them too. I admit programming and implementing changes due to us the player base finding what you may call exploits but keep in mind we are using your game mechanics to play and use to effectively overcome and complete mission objectives. This is Viver and Draco all over again. But at the end of the day this is just a game that is still growing, evolving, and ever changing. I would say respectfully, don't use this as a way to "update" missed problems we find for you during game play and call it an exploit. As stated before we are just using what is available to us in game to effectively complete the objective. At any rate thank you for ALL that you in developing what we all keep sticking around with despite the majority of some complaints. One thing though...Remove build timers??#AintNobodyGotTimeForDat#

Image result for aint nobody got time for that

Can you please give Regulators Prime a little Different Coloration - the only color realy matters are accents.

And maybe a little change of Mesas Passive - shooting faster for all Full auto,  and faster reload for all Semi auto secundary weapons special for all Colts/Revolver (and half / half for salve) 

And big thanks for fixing Fetch on Venari now I can Finaly play Khora in Public again ❤️ 

The community in general likes to run missions as fast as possible, as efficiently as possible to farm as quickly as possible - and this INCLUDES boss fights.

And then DE decides to continue to punish players with tedious new boss fights with artificial time gating to defeat.

Does no one at DE realize that the power trip fantasy is part of the appeal of Warframe? that we don't want to sit spamming bullets at bullet sponges for 20 minutes?

I fear this is the direction melee 3.0 is going to go as well - the idea that we want to flail for two minutes on single targets taking them out one at a time building up heavy charge attacks to finally kill them - when what we want to kill hordes fast in a horde based loot farming game.

EDIT TO ADD:

All their early nerfs to Eidolons did what exactly? They started nerfing them when people were doing 2x3 captures.  And people were doing that with a VARIETY of frames and weapons.  Now its down to the usual one or two team composition metas and people are doing 5x3 - but there is no longer any variety.  SO the nerfs achieved NOTHING other than to remove player variety and options. and fun.  and here we go again with shield disruption, shattering impact etc on the spider - DE is just going down the road of making it so it'll be a single meta that still kills the thing in 2 minutes, but if you don't want to play THAT meta, you suffer for 20+ minutes.

You were correct with the below - you just applied it to the wrong line.

17 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

(coal for you!).

DE still not respond to the Arch-gun problem ..
or they already working on it ( I wanna believe it)
But i write down again ..
We want use the arch-weapons like other guns with sacrifice the secondary weapon slot  .
Don't just beat around the bush. Do the thig what the community want's !
I love Warframe and I respect DE for making this amazing game, but please keep your word !and listen to the cummunity and as i said before Don't just beat around the bush.
Have  a nice day .
Om Mani Padme Hum .

The game is getting more and more greedy for ram and CPU with each passing update, but this time it crossed the line - so much even I decided to write about it!

No, seriously, playing any of the heist bounties is impossible. I'm playing on my friend's one-year-old semi-gaming computer and SOLO we're getting 2 to 8 average FPS on all lowest settings. Other parts of the game is mostly fine (mostly, cause Earth or Plains, oh well), but Fortuna is just... yeah. How it is even possible to make it so!? Orb Valis multiplayer is out of question, it either won;t load, or disconnect after 5-8 minutes of loading. Meanwhile, we're zooming through Witcher 3 on max and working on the newest AutoCAD with perfect performance.

Something went terribly wrong.

17 hours ago, Tengarnos said:

From what I saw in other games its bad for business to take the fun away from the players. They are tending more to leave insteat of buying. They buy if they like something even if the grind is fun people are more likely to pay to get it faster. But having no fun at all resulting in deinstallation, not comming back, not paying anymore, and well at the end the game is dead cause no players, no money to maintain.

I am really curious about the stream later. I somehow feel that the chat wont be so nice this time.

That's true. I used to be in a moon clan. I left because the clan was dead. Even the founder didn't log in for more than 1 year.

I really don´t get all this hate for the armor changes???? I just played several rounds of spidy and was able to complete most of them in 7-10mins in a random group. That said in a arranged group with the new arcanes it will be alot quicker. Oh no the content isn´t done in five seconds how terrible.

4 minutes ago, RaZalTheOne said:

I really don´t get all this hate for the armor changes???? I just played several rounds of spidy and was able to complete most of them in 7-10mins in a random group. That said in a arranged group with the new arcanes it will be alot quicker. Oh no the content isn´t done in five seconds how terrible.

ho no, DE nerf a way for SOLO #*!%ing player to play the game. lets make sure these players stay to one unique META and #*!% the others who might don't want to be some meta slaves. how could the players be offensed at DE nerfing a perfectly balanced path of fighting when they have their broken armor system, the reason why everyone use CP or SI to begin with. HOW COULD THEY?!?!

6 minutes ago, mikakor said:

ho no, DE nerf a way for SOLO #*!%ing player to play the game. lets make sure these players stay to one unique META and #*!% the others who might don't want to be some meta slaves. how could the players be offensed at DE nerfing a perfectly balanced path of fighting when they have their broken armor system, the reason why everyone use CP or SI to begin with. HOW COULD THEY?!?!

Maybe i don´t get it cause i not prefer to play solo, but for what reason would you need cp or armor strip? Not like this spider is hypertanky. I literally take down 1 limb with round about 60 shots of my imperator vandal. Oh right DE wants you to use the archwing gun in this mode and actually works pretty well. So if you want to play solo you actually have to come up with a way to kill it fast enough. Archgun? Nah better rage without thinking

Archived