Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.2.6

[DE]Megan

Are DE gonna respond to any of this? Anything at all? 

Warframe is a loot-shooter, fast-paced game and players (as mentioned before somewhere in this thread, forgot where lol) want to be as efficient as possible. this doesnt help

Forcing us to use meta, no variety. Reminds me of Eidolons. 

Please fix:

Mesa glitches if you activate peace maker while wielding an archwing weapon. Stuck inside peace maker animation and movement speed while wielding normal weapons and unable to use any skills.

work around: get yourself slapped in the face hard enough.

Fixed the Shattering Impact Mod breaking the Profit-Taker. Profit-Taker is now immune to Armor Reduction. 

Also I think a valid question - how do we know that by just playing the game ? Does the mod description contains something like "reduces enemy armor by XX. Except the Profit-Taker" ?

Or do you expect every new player to read the old 24.2.6 patch notes to know that the mod is useless in this fight ?

I'm not liking the graphics.  Not one bit.  Can we have the graphics from 6 months ago please?  These days, I need sunglasses to play at night.

This kind of stuff just keeps happening in game since the pre-Fortuna updates started coming out, and its driving me nuts.  In this case, it cleared up when I died, which was, for obvious reasons, pretty quick.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1598366443

952F4D165458DF07227AB322F7617BB287047CE4

This was blinding...  Possibly seizure inducing.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1596330337

A461EDE0FD12949B61FAF538E4F68BC070091859

And Baruuk got a stealth kill, and was thrown outside the map. (Its just blackness guys... don't go into the blackness.)  I used /unstuck to see the map again, but I was still stuck.  I stayed getting shot, but I could not activate any abilities at all or move or even turn.  I got killed but was unfortunately revived.. still stuck.  Finally I died... and came back, and that fixed it.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1596402611

EBF4481A5449D532BC32C4C12515A13925B4543F

On 2018-12-22 at 12:08 AM, S0NGA said:

I really did not understand why they decided to change the lockers so radically...
The visual change with a new design may have been good, so why not kept the same criterion to red and green colors (locked/unlocked), so that you can observe from a distance their conditions... this worked very nice, until the moment of the change!

Probably because nothing else in the corpus culture uses those colors, and the devs wanted to bring the lockers in line with the rest of the corpus aesthetic so that they wouldn't stand out so much. The screw-up was of course their failure to realize that standing out is the whole bloody point of the color-coded lights. The damn lockers are interactible objects, they're supposed to stand out from the rest of the inert background (and fade into it once further interaction is no longer possible, hence the colored light turning off when unlocking via Scavenge or Master Thief fails). I mean, I'm not a professional game dev, just a gamer who's watched some Extra Credits videos, and even I know that.

26 minutes ago, SordidDreams said:

Probably because nothing else in the corpus culture uses those colors...

And they just realized it now?!?! Five years after the game was launched!!!
I do not believe...
And it still has the fact that another company is improving exactly the graphics of the warframe...
I think this was a mistake that happened!

After running an Index (because hey double credit weekends) I, once again, have some minor questions.

-Who was that genius that decided that a player, playing SOLO, needs awful AI for a company, with no way to disable them? Do you find it fun when your AI run around stealing your points? DO you think players are so inept even tho they run it solo that without the mighty AI they will fail each time? Make an option to disable them. Good god. This is SO annoying.

-Who was that genius that put NO even a tiny bitty waypoints on dropped points so you have to spend 80% of the game with your nose on the floor? Why there's barely any visuals? Why there's not even a small pilar of green light? WHY there's not even 1-2 meters innate vacuum like on the plains, just for the love of god WHY, ITS GONNA BE 2019 ALREADY, you even gave up and made vacuum for pets why you still have to pick so many tiny bits of trash on the floor by literally stepping one that one pixel?

-Why on earth you have to clog our vision by those awful points flying around us? You KNOW that is annoying, cephalon even calls you a christmas tree so you cant say that you dont know how annoying that is. Couple it with the fact that you need to look for each point dropped on the floor and it becomes unbearable.

Why every "end-game" activity has to be an annoying, rage inducing and frustrating mess? Its SO EASY to make it an enjoyable experience, but you just don't care. At all.

- New AMPS -

All new structures are perfect.
All new prisms are nice on effects but...
I have to ask for this:
- KLAMORA Double the range  (You can nerf the dmg to 400 or reduce the firerate so we can see it more, the FX is amazing or if is a burn weapon wich I like you can double the damage keep the range or set ir at 3/4 of the actual range )
LEGA just a little more range.
CANTIC double the firerate and nerf the damage to 1200 maybe?.
Please do not touch the structures lol
That's it... I think... Anything to add guys?
¿Do you like this ideas? Vote ↑:thumbup:

Archived