Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.2.6

[DE]Megan

10 hours ago, HelloFate said:

I do not like the new slam mechanic.

What? If you are talking about melee slam its exact same mechanic as before but with better sound and particle effects. Thats it. Core mechanic of it is unchanged. 

And more interesting UI glitches that need reporting...  First, Earth Tile set...  

Q6CCyXI.jpg

Seems that the water where the two turbines are on the map seems to have a problem rendering moving water.  In fact, the translucent effects from invisible water in all the tiles have collected here to being a blooming nightmare here (and below).  

if5ToZ2.jpg

Mini-Map shows the location with the big pipe going to the second level.  

Using Luminous Dye when fishing on Plains produces this rather strange effect when successfully catching fish:

mejvdao.jpg

Flipping out to weapons and back to fishing spear seems to correct the problem for the remainder of the session, but new sessions will get this upon return.  

Finally, categorized in the "what the hell department": 

KH18Fm3.jpg

Yeah, the conservation tracks seem to follow the ground under the coolant.  While I understand the mechanics for it are unavoidable sometimes, this is definitely a head-scratcher as the animal that I also happened to have been following at the time is also a Sawgaw.  Not only does it seem to walk hundreds of meters on the ground when a player is tracking it -- it has no problems walking through coolant as well.  

Might I strongly suggest that for the Sawgaw, the spore/scat to the remains to use the lure be a hell of a lot shorter than the strangely un-immersive hundreds of meters trek for a bird that flies.  I know that it can be done.  I had a Horrasque hunt that started and ended within 100 meters of start to finish.  This would also prepare players for the sometimes annoyances of a bird that perches on the giant mushrooms out of reach for a tenno on the ground.  

ok i want to ask if it it possible to remove the animation of the arch-gun dropping down into your hands, or just make you not take damage while that animation is happening?

standing there while animation is going on you take damage and cant do anything about it, and you die alot from it, it looks cool but not practical at all.

second problem is when i go to my profile  under equipment i can see a k-drive there, at the moment it is rank 19, i got all 3 k-drives you can build and 2 are max rank so far, but nothing is changing on the k-drive in my profile, maybe you are aware of the problem? and where is the other k-drives i max ranked, why are they not in my profile?

problem three i have is with profit taker, how and why if i am in void mode with operator do i get knocked around by the BIG WALLS it spawns, im in the void, meaning im there but not there, right?

last but not least, the water is a big problem, now i dont know why you made it that if you touch water your warframe ''shorts out'' like its water and electricity dont mix kind of thing right? but thats stupid cause as soon as you go to fortuna, when loading in, you walk through water, the whole middle of the floor is covered in water and you walk through it, looks cool cause you can see water ripples as you walk through the water, so why am i not affected by that water? and there are missions you start with archwing UNDER WATER, what gives? i wont mind if i fall into water and it like teleports me back to the waters edge, but please remove that it resets your abilities, its a pain in the ass when chroma has just gotten the buff by taking damage and that thing pushes you into the water and resets everything, not only that but you loose that energy you used on the ability

oh and please give us more riven slots, 90 is not enough, please

oh i forgot, the servo fish go under the map, can see them, cant catch them!!!

FIX exalted weapons, especially Regulators showing the exact damage as in Arsenal while in the Simulacrum!

I must've gotten around 400 quit missions by now because of your lazy incompetence... Mesa's Peacemaker bugs out during heist 4 (when close to the spider and when activating peacemaker while holding the archgun, probably because your crap engine is too weak to handle that much at once) able only to walk slowly and roll (no I do not and never will use that crap waltz mod), the ability icon appears as if it's on but able to use weapons with movement impaired! Also during heist 1 when you need to fish, the hook sometimes gets stuck in the water, can't turn camera around but same as before can use and change weapons and walk/roll. Also three mother times in a row now I've wasted time because you can't be bothered to test your own game before adding something, heist 1 bugs out and the facility that needs clearing gets deserted after killing a few mobs, no datamass, no advancing with the crap mission that gives only one reward so FIX!

The stupid film grain activates by itself sometimes, I DO NOT want to see every phuking fish I catch held high by the frame, DO NOT need the extra dialog and selection of "Profit Taker" or timer when choosing a heist and certainly DO NOT want any dialog when logging in with the daily reward, these are all time-wasting crap that everyone would do much better WITHOUT! You wanna add some gravitas to the heists and make it seem somewhat important?! Add some more consistency and worthwhile detail to it, more rewards, more thought out gameplay, NOT temporary invincibility to bosses, that's just lazy...

FIX the automatic entry to the next onslaught area when holding F to recover from bleeding out while the portal is open!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm getting extreme lag when I open the mod foundry and when I try to equip mods in arsenal. Also got dropped to 1 fps for almost 10 seconds on the plains today almost thought the game crashed only to find out all of my team mates were gone and I was kicked from their sessions without any host migration. Then I freezed another 10 seconds.

This never happened before that update, idk what is going on.

Don't know if it was mentioned but there's a few issues I've noticed playing with a controller, choosing the archgun on the wheel will equip said gun but choosing it again to unequip does nothing...also, using mesa (could be others as well with similar abilities) and using her 4 puts you in high noon mode with your regular gun but you can't turn it off or use any abilities or anything until you jump into a pit or something and you're back to being stuck in archgun mode until you run out of ammo

https://postimg.cc/G974BSbL - very bad connection even with good hosts...

https://postimg.cc/Ff4ztMVZ / https://postimg.cc/d7j1J5WK - got stuck like that, unable to move for 10-15 seconds during heist 3 when activating/deactivating Peacemaker... DO something about those uselessly large spider encounters! Also huge lag spikes and FPS drops.

Those lazily done, time-wasting heists need a lot of fixing - unless you go solo, the first one gives no datamass unless the host quits squad while of course they're laggy and bugged as hell, adding to that the fact that you only get 1 reward, it's just not worth it! and WHY in the mother **cking **ck did you make vega toroids so scarce and almost non-existent?! Oh right, it's because you S#&$s love wasting people's time.

Any word on fixing the landing for k-drives grab to grind transitions still throw players off their boards we cant farm decent standings to get vent rat cosmetics and new mods if we can't even get to 1k per trick this has been so since you dropped Fortuna 2.0. bit of advice Fix the systems that are already in place so that players have something to do while you scrape the bottom of the barrel for whatever broken update you people are gonna hype up in march leading to tennocon.

On 2018-12-22 at 4:46 AM, Xrasegot said:

DE still not respond to the Arch-gun problem ..
or they already working on it ( I wanna believe it)
But i write down again ..
We want use the arch-weapons like other guns with sacrifice the secondary weapon slot  .
Don't just beat around the bush. Do the thig what the community want's !
I love Warframe and I respect DE for making this amazing game, but please keep your word !and listen to the cummunity and as i said before Don't just beat around the bush.
Have  a nice day .
Om Mani Padme Hum .

Dude they have already done this. We have arch-guns now in normal game play. If you haven't figured out how to equip one, check out warframe.wikia or ask the community.

Hey.

I play on a low-performance PC, and my Fortuna elevator takes about 3-4 minutes loading, and this ramps up so much when I try to take the 4° Heist bounty (Profit-Taker fight). Most of times, it just loads infinitly. I know we ''need'' the cutscenes before it, but could we take it from the agents on the surface or something like that? 

Thx for the attention!

2 hours ago, --AJ-TahuXL said:

Hey.

I play on a low-performance PC, and my Fortuna elevator takes about 3-4 minutes loading, and this ramps up so much when I try to take the 4° Heist bounty (Profit-Taker fight). Most of times, it just loads infinitly. I know we ''need'' the cutscenes before it, but could we take it from the agents on the surface or something like that? 

Thx for the attention!

No we don't need it and this whole heist crap is full of bloated, unnecessary dialog and timers. Rewards need to be given once per phase, not mission, 12% for toroids is pathetic. Players should play the open worlds due to interest and fun not the low percentages of getting what they need, especially since this repetitive bullS#&$ is buggy and glitchy as hell.

There need to be other ways to get the items from the heist bounties. Especially less repetitive ways.

Also I know that holidays hit and DE deserves  break, but its been 17 days since a hot-fix. Returning events are cool but I kinda burnt out when the grind became more repetitive.

I don't know if it's me or if something is bugged but my Nova has been getting basically one or two shot by fairly low level enemies through Null Star and Quick Thinking.  Last time I ran the first Orb Mother bounty I tried diving into Operator to shake the damage and immediately got knocked back in my frame.  I tried that several times in a row and then died the last time I got thrown back into my frame.  These were level 55 enemies and sortie level enemies don't cause me that much trouble.

As we know this game has been announcd as best seller game, so i CaNT CoMPlaIN A lOt AboUT bUGs, ive posted before about directx 9 bug, i dont see any improvement after that, its become worst and worst and worst and worst, im fcking done, i dont care this game is free or not, i dont care, please fix the bug at direct x9, ive paid a lot of thing, its has been 2 month, im waiting until now

blackline bug come from caves only appear at directx9, after new update fortuna, i saw black background bug in poe, its fcking annoying though, im waiting, im waiting, im waiting, its annoying me alot, its ok if wanna ban me forum, its ok

On 2019-01-03 at 11:57 PM, MBaldelli said:

And more interesting UI glitches that need reporting...  First, Earth Tile set...  

Q6CCyXI.jpg

Seems that the water where the two turbines are on the map seems to have a problem rendering moving water.  In fact, the translucent effects from invisible water in all the tiles have collected here to being a blooming nightmare here (and below).  

if5ToZ2.jpg

Mini-Map shows the location with the big pipe going to the second level.  

Using Luminous Dye when fishing on Plains produces this rather strange effect when successfully catching fish:

mejvdao.jpg

Flipping out to weapons and back to fishing spear seems to correct the problem for the remainder of the session, but new sessions will get this upon return.  

Finally, categorized in the "what the hell department": 

KH18Fm3.jpg

Yeah, the conservation tracks seem to follow the ground under the coolant.  While I understand the mechanics for it are unavoidable sometimes, this is definitely a head-scratcher as the animal that I also happened to have been following at the time is also a Sawgaw.  Not only does it seem to walk hundreds of meters on the ground when a player is tracking it -- it has no problems walking through coolant as well.  

Might I strongly suggest that for the Sawgaw, the spore/scat to the remains to use the lure be a hell of a lot shorter than the strangely un-immersive hundreds of meters trek for a bird that flies.  I know that it can be done.  I had a Horrasque hunt that started and ended within 100 meters of start to finish.  This would also prepare players for the sometimes annoyances of a bird that perches on the giant mushrooms out of reach for a tenno on the ground.  

sometimes the fortuna fish swimming below the ground, how can i catch that, the RARITY IS ANNOYING FOR HOTSPOT, then u give me that bug, me be like wtf, im done, shutdown the pc, and go to hell

Archived