Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.2.6

[DE]Megan

Im not if it me being unlucky but the 1st heist mission drop table seems bugged. I completed it about 37 times. And i got 0 of the rare drops. To make matter worse it bugged. The datamass dont always drop. And for some reason catching fish dont progress the timer always most i had to catch was 12 before i got the required 3 fpr the objective.

My guess if the table is bugged then it might have something to do with it being a max tier mission but your only have 3 objectives in it so you only "qualifying for the uncommon drops max.

5 hours ago, b4timert said:

Im not if it me being unlucky but the 1st heist mission drop table seems bugged. I completed it about 37 times. And i got 0 of the rare drops. To make matter worse it bugged. The datamass dont always drop. And for some reason catching fish dont progress the timer always most i had to catch was 12 before i got the required 3 fpr the objective.

My guess if the table is bugged then it might have something to do with it being a max tier mission but your only have 3 objectives in it so you only "qualifying for the uncommon drops max.

The stupid and time-wasting thing about that is, you need to catch one fish per NPC line, gotta wait for those A******s to "update" you after each of the first two fish, so 1st fish, transmission, 2nd fish, transmission - another useless interruption that only serves for wasting more unnecessary time - spiders, 3rd fish then wait another 10-15 seconds to get a map objective... pretty retarded system. For the datamass, it doesn't always work but let them drop a beacon before killing them once you get there.

18 hours ago, GoDZflash61 said:

sometimes the fortuna fish swimming below the ground, how can i catch that, the RARITY IS ANNOYING FOR HOTSPOT, then u give me that bug, me be like wtf, im done, shutdown the pc, and go to hell

That not a new bug i needed fish from POE so i went there. The fish there still swim under rocks.

Why are the console forums locked down?  We can no longer respond to patch notes in Nintendo switch forum for example or create new topic in Nintendo Switch bugs forum?

We would like to know when CETUS/Plains of Eidolon is going to get fixed in a workable state on the Nintendo Switch? It's been two months now after the release. Since currently it's impossible to do any bounties whatsoever on the Switch version.  Cetus/POE is totally dead on the Switch, as practically everyone has given up on it. 😞

I'd say the "game" is thoroughly fked right now. https://postimg.cc/Ln71Vb6t / https://postimg.cc/qNyzxBFr / https://postimg.cc/pySrNnbx / https://postimg.cc/vDCY2FfZ / https://postimg.cc/w1XjsftT

When I returned, the elevator wouldn't even load, stuck outside with another "quit mission" registered because of alt+f4... you #*!%ing lazy S#&$s.

Dear DE,

Welcome back from the holidays.  It's now been a full work week back, and it's time to review where we stand.

1) The Profit-Taker is largely a broken mess, that you power through.  I've had arch-gun not able to spawn, not able to despawn, an inability to shoot, and inability to use powers, an inability to detect damage because the host pin ranged from 300-1500 ms, an inability to recharge energy because the dash wasn't detected, and a continuous spawn loop because the knockback into fluid forced respawn into fluid, etc...  The rare "good" group is fun without a Chroma.  You have some fun challenges; there aren't too many insta-deaths by lightning that ignores turbulence, enemies are controlled enough not to stun-lock and insta-kill, and most importantly the Profit-Taker fight itself is rewarding enough to repeat.  It's the rarity of these fun times that is frustrating, because every good one shows ho much fun this could be.

2) Your animation department needs to forego rule of cool, and value brevity.  This is always a frustration, whether it be pickup/drop of a datamass, Zephyr's turbulence rework, or the archwing spawn in, there's too much pin-cushioning to watch the same stupid animation and be satisfied.  The two easiest solutions are to shorten animation, or to give a 99-100% damage reduction while animating.  I support looking good, but after about 13 animations for turbulence I just don't care anymore.  Arch-gun is even worse, as being killed while in a 2-4 second animation is just frustrating.

3) Oxylus...doesn't suck.  While the stat are middling, the investment is huge, and one of the two precepts is hot garbage the other is great.  It removes the grind from PoE, then building, and constantly popping out a dye which has a finite range.  While Carrier and Helios aren't going to be replaced on a regular basis, the fishing suddenly being easier in Fortuna and the Plains is pretty awesome.  I'm looking forward to another precept finally dropping and making Oxylus a floof hunter and fisher to make it entirely optional but invaluable for that optional content.

4) Arch-guns suck.  Imperator and Imperator Vandal seem to have the same stats, ones that are significantly less impressive than most of the assault rifles.  The Grattler is an invitation to suicide.  The Fluctus is interesting if not quite functioning as visuals would indicate (huge wave, 1 damage source on orbs...sigh).  The Velocitus is actually great...And everything else is hidden behind another 72 wait and grind through the missions to get drops.  I'm going to call my Opticor better in every way than the Velocitus, with the one exception being charge time.  That same phrasing is possible for all other arch-guns.  This is a shame, given the cost and quadruple layered grind (syndicates, catalyst, forma, gravimag).  Even after enough runs to get the 60-60 mods and rare mod drops I've just nothing to care about.  It's a shame that these weapons are just not worth it once the rewards from Little Duck are all had.  That isn't right now, but a constant content flow isn't sustainable to make arch-guns interesting.

5) Conclave and Lunaro are still dead.

6) ESO and SO are leveling tools for affinity gain, and you still can't use them unless somebody there cheeses it hard.  Thank you Saryn.

7) Arbitrations are...let's call them even less interesting.  If you've got a glut of stars, something you have to stop and pickup, then you're already into the grind deep.  At 1,000,000+ endo I literally don't care.  The extended nature is annoying.  The drones make an otherwise interesting high level event a slog, which makes certain weapons meta for the wrong reasons.  I don't have quick solutions, but nothing offered here makes this worth it.

Hopefully we see quite a few fixes in the near future.  What we have now is a long sting without contact and capped by a holiday livestream which was...let's call the snark about the frustration a bit perplexing.  I look forward to hearing from your team soon...but hold no great hopes that my comments will ever see direct answers.  A new day, but it just feels like another year of hoping Warframe gets better faster than its bad bits grow.  Fingers crossed.

Archived