Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.2.6

[DE]Megan

Just now, Voltage said:

Thank you for the hotfix!

Does this mean Corrosive Projection no longer works either? I understood Shield Disruption to be consistent with the Eidolon fix, but continuously nerfing gear to make the mission take longer doesn't make it more enjoyable.

I agree!

1 minute ago, TheEternalJester said:

"Fixed the Shattering Impact Mod breaking the Profit-Taker. Profit-Taker is now immune to Armor Reduction."
Soo, immune to status, armor reduction, auras, and warframe abilities. What's next? Giving it Lephatis's damage reduction? Immune to crits? Aren't you taking this too far?

The only things that could make this worse are AoE stun locks, magnetic energy drain proccs and seizure inducing cycles. Oh wait...

6 minutes ago, Voltage said:

Does this mean Corrosive Projection no longer works either? I understood Shield Disruption to be consistent with the Eidolon fix, but continuously nerfing gear to make the mission take longer doesn't make it more enjoyable.

Lets hope it doesnt extend to eidolons...

" Corpus Lockers/Caches that can be opened now display a holographic symbol to indicate such. Corpus Lockers/Caches without the holographic symbol cannot be opened. 

• This change comes from vocal feedback regarding the unlock/locked visual changes to Corpus Lockers, and the conflict between the lack of contrast."

Thanks, just made a forum post about this a few hours ago and already a fix? Wow nice

i call bull on nerfing the use of shattering impact, seriously what is the friggin point of the worthless mod? let us use it for what it was designed to do, shred bosses.. also new primary has the same glitchy interaction with animation sets that the plasmor and opticore suffer from, fix the darn broken elbow thing already, it looks like crap

With all of the visual changes in 24.2 has anyone else noticed that the Tar Moa tar is no longer yellow and easy to see?  When it hits the ground it has brief yellow particle effects, but then the tar patch is completely transparent and very difficult to see.  Is this intended?

8 minutes ago, Voltage said:

Does this mean Corrosive Projection no longer works either? I understood Shield Disruption to be consistent with the Eidolon fix from 2017, but continuously nerfing gear to make the mission take longer doesn't make it more enjoyable. We need profile stats for Orb kills, or other things to make us want to play it over and over. Non-craftable Arcanes will not last long. 

This, seriously this... I was already struggling to 'enjoy' the mission as it was and in comes another 'nerf' to our gear to essentially just make it take longer.

Why even give us the aura's that can reduce armour/shields in the first place if we can't use them for the intended purposes. 

Considering the fight takes on average 20 minutes and the rewards are incredibly lacklustre it really feels like DE are trying to make people NOT play the mission...

Archived