Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.2.6

[DE]Megan

Does anyone know what the corpus cashes look like compared to the regular lockers after these changes? Before this patch I noticed that the light used for unlocked lockers looked waaaaaaay too white and every locker pretty much looked like a cashe at first glance 

10 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed the Shattering Impact Mod breaking the Profit-Taker. Profit-Taker is now immune to Armor Reduction. 

well, i say big no no to this. every enemies are vulnerable to shattering impact. just because you want to limit us doesn't mean you can force stupid, arbitrary, and no-logic restructions on us. you gave us tools to use, so what about... you know... let us use it, actually? because right now that's just straight up bullS#&$. 

Will you not be changing so that the controller-based UI functionality isn't forced upon all players? A simple toggle to turn off controller support would fix this, as long as that also turned off the fact that pressing WASD or arrow keys on menus on PC now move the cursor around. It keeps happening when you type in the menus, at times even while having text boxes properly selected. This issue has persisted now since June.

eh idk if i agree with shattering impact nerf. Shattering impact made it fun to solo. You can get past shield parts with good enough mods, the only solution to the archgun parts taking forever solo was having shattering impact, now it feels like u have to be in a group to do this quickly because there literally aren't powerful enough archgun mods. with chroma 900% dmg buff and formad + good mods for velocitus it still takes an uncomfortable amount of time to do non-shield phase of the boss solo. ugh.

You know what would make me play the boss fight regularly? Make it also drop Repeller+Atmo+Gyromag Systems, as well as Vega+Sola+Calda Toroids. Even just 1 or 2 of each would suffice.

Also, how come doing Heist Bounties gives SU rep, instead of Vox rep? SU rep is so easy to get with other means.

IDK how many of you guys care about this, but i think there must be COSMETIC BUNDLES instead of puting an exclusive cosmetic in a bundle that have farmable items in it.

BARUUK COLLECTION includes an Item called BARUUK MANDALA, which is bundle exclusive and if i want to get that item, i will get Baruuk too, which makes me not going to farm for it and it sucks cuz grinding and farming is what we do in warframe!

Will it be separate release for that MANDALA? @[DE]Megan

8 minutes ago, Imperatum said:

Well, i will clearly not bother with a 20m fight to get some bonds and credits. Not gonna touch it until you do something else to make it worth the time.

Agreed!
I haven't killed a single PT and certainly will not do until something worth wyle is added or to not freaking restrict us in doing it more efficiently!

Fun police in action I see.

Why DE needs to make a fun game and then nerf all the fun to oblivion?

Shield disruption was one of the most useless mods ever and when it found its place it was instantly nerfed. Ember also seemed to be "way too fun" I guess, so they nerfed her SO bad, that no one plays her anymore.

Now nerfing CP and shattering impact?

Why not just remove everything from the game and make us use empty moded guns with only serrations/hornet strike? Everything else might make it WAY TOO VIABLE >_<

Controller Trigger button inputs are releasing erratically since the Profit taker update. This can easily be seen by trying to play with an Xbox 360 or Xbone controller and assigning aim and firing to the triggers. Full auto firing will just stop as will aiming functions. This makes it very difficult at times to play with controllers currently. @[DE]Megan You might be able to see this in action during the Primetime if you would like.

• Fixed the Shattering Impact Mod breaking the Profit-Taker. Profit-Taker is now immune to Armor Reduction. 

This is a bad change, Shattering Impact did not break Profit-Taker. It literally just did what it says it does.
If you need it to be a damage sponge, increase health, dont rely on armor cause we have multiple ways to strip it. This is bad game design negatively affecting players

12 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.2.6

Profit-Taker Fixes:

• Fixed ability to double-up on Profit-Taker drops if a Host Migration occurred (coal for you!).
  • Fixed a Profit-Taker Bounty 1 progression stopper if players join-in-progress during the fishing stage.
  • Fixed a Profit-Taker Bounty 2 progression stopper where a Director wouldn’t spawn.
  • Fixed the Shattering Impact Mod breaking the Profit-Taker. Profit-Taker is now immune to Armor Reduction. 

Arch-Gun Changes & Fixes:

• Shared Affinity gain now applies to Atmosphere Arch-Guns but only while equipped in the main hand.
  • Fixed not having a Arch-Gun equipped by default (if they own an Archwing primary weapon with the Gravimag installed) when changing Loadouts .
  • Fixed an issue where players with Arch-Guns in their loadout couldn't Wall Latch.
  • Fixed Chroma not playing Arch-Gun equip/charged fire animations.
  • Fixed the Imperator and Imperator Vandal reload sounds playing non-positional.

Changes:

• Corpus Lockers/Caches that can be opened now display a holographic symbol to indicate such. Corpus Lockers/Caches without the holographic symbol cannot be opened. 
    • This change comes from vocal feedback regarding the unlock/locked visual changes to Corpus Lockers, and the conflict between the lack of contrast.
  • Updated all Arcane Descriptions to not be all CAPS.
  • Updated Riven Mods to have proper names for Zaw and Kitguns, instead of using Melee and Pistol in names.

Fixes:

• Fixed K-Drive offsets appearing detached when out in Orb Vallis (appeared correct in Arsenal). 
  • Fixed being able to 'interact/pet' your MOA Companion even though it’s not visible/equipped.
  • Fixed the Bloodshed Sigil not resetting after switching Warframes in the Arsenal. 

Are you gonna crash the servers again? xD

I am all up for a challenge but too many things are happening now with this. It is starting a forced Chroma Meta which i dislike.We still have one more day before the holidays and I trust you guys will leave the game in a state where the fight receives some nice QOL changes, new rewards, etc. 

Thanks

Just now, TheEternalJester said:

"Fixed the Shattering Impact Mod breaking the Profit-Taker. Profit-Taker is now immune to Armor Reduction."
Soo, immune to status, armor reduction, auras, and warframe abilities. What's next? Giving it Lephatis's damage reduction? Immune to crits? Aren't you taking this too far? At least put more changes forward on AW weapons to compensate.

who knows, if they could enjoy this vibe and end this annoying mods in guns and warframes! daang 🤐

Archived