Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.2.6

[DE]Megan

5 minutes ago, DjAirsurfer said:

You can solo the fight in under 10 minutes without CorrProjection already, saying they're "continuously nerfing gear to make the mission take longer" is extremely hyperbolic since it's already a quick fight AND you never needed it in the first place. If you're struggling THAT hard with the orb fight in it's current iteration, it's probably a sign you need to upgrade your gear.

My best time is 3 minutes and 2 seconds (in a squad of course). Now I get around 3:30-4:00. Sure, 1 minute is almost negligible for me, but the majority of players need these interactions to make things bearable. Likewise, the message DE is sending is "you keep doing it too fast, so let us gimp your gear to slow you down." DE can never stop the efficient player mindset, so this whole thing is useless and just making the mission even less enjoyable.

All looks good with shattering impact aside. Instead of armor reduction immunity I would make use of the ingame mechanics provided to cover that gap (whether its about difficulty or not). Its all there. At the very least instead of armor reduction immunity why not create a softcap on max armor reduction from useing shattering impact. That method would not only fix the breaking of ALL armor and keep from a potentially complicated work around of useing the mechanics shattering impact is meant to work against. Haveing exceptions for some enemies is fine, but should not make any enemy (which may already have ludicrous health) special, you have armor ratings and shields, as well as eximus immunites to do that. I dont mean this to sound like I have any authority or anything. Devs are probably already working on better solutions. Hotfixing and bodgeing are two sides of a nice pretty coin. That and I havent run that mission yet; so maybe its a justified decision if at least for a little while.

3 hours ago, TheEternalJester said:

"Fixed the Shattering Impact Mod breaking the Profit-Taker. Profit-Taker is now immune to Armor Reduction."
Soo, immune to status, armor reduction, auras, and warframe abilities. What's next? Giving it Lephatis's damage reduction? Immune to crits? Aren't you taking this too far? At least put more changes forward on AW weapons to compensate.

They are trying to appease the people who want challenge and difficulty in warframe. And that is fine. There should be endgame.

Unfortunately, among these people, there is an ultra-special subgroup that when difficult challenge arrives, instead of attempting the difficult content, are complaining that level 1-30 enemies and our warframes should be rebalanced to become Call of Duty in Spaaaaace. (I checked, they are not even Old Mate, and their standing with Quills also shows they didn't bother much with Eidolons)

Il y a 2 heures, AzDeveloper a dit :

First, I think will much better way to handle Archwings cooldown:

Other than that, i was pretty dissapointed in the archwing. It isn't anywhere near "beefy damage output" as Rebb promised, it's even weaker than our primaries. Please DE, buff the Archwings.

This would also have another side effect : the Fortuna update added new mod sets, let's be honest, outside of some very rare edge case with some very specific weapons, I don't think anyone would ever use the Synth mods and their 20% ammo reloaded when switching weapons because we already have more than enough ammo and ammo regeneration to last an entire mission. Make this set also reload the archgun, which even has Synth Reflex which is a +100% holster speed, don't know if it works for archgun, but if it did, you'll essentially have an archgun set. There have been four new sets : kavat, kubrow, infected kubrow, and Synth which right now doesn't have any use nor is it particularly linked to any game mechanics, companion types or anything really and it's not gonna be link to MOAs or companions because they don't switch weapon so it would be the most logical solution.

Also, in general, DE, if you want to make this harder, you'll end up hitting a wall because you can't ask us to have a fully formated and modded big gun when the average player has less than 10 mods for said big guns and it's only used for less than 10 missions. You either need to make these mod drop way more often or make it so we can drop them in the open world, as we can use the archwing (and now the archgun) over there. People here are comparing rivened maxxed out weapons, but the same issue happen even before riven and forma : the grand majority of mods are dropped through playing normally while the archwing is its own little bubble : you're integrating it more and more into the rest of the game, it would be time to think not just about the gameplay side, but also about the mod side.

3 hours ago, SPAAAACE said:

RIP using Sarpa/Corrisive Projection to make the PT fight not as bad. Guess having the ability to use your loadout to make the fight slightly easier was too OP.

If the difficulty is to hard for you, cheese it with Chroma, or come up with another strategy. This is an action RPG. You get to choose your own difficulty.

4 minutes ago, a1chera_ said:

If the difficulty is to hard for you, cheese it with Chroma, or come up with another strategy. This is an action RPG. You get to choose your own difficulty.

that's the thing, maybe that some people don't want to cheese with Chroma. and the difficulty was set on "lower" by having Sarpa and SI. what DE did there is pure BS, that needs to be changed. rather than preventing us to use the tools THEY gave us to change the difficulty, they should change the broken armor scaling system.and i hope that the instant backlash from the community will show them it was a wrong move.

Hotfix 24.2.7

Profit-Taker fight was still too easy so now equipped mods on weapons and frame don't effect it.

Hotfix 24.2.8

People were still soloing it in under 30 minutes so now only unmodded melee weapons can be used to fight the Profit-Taker.

2 minutes ago, mikakor said:

that's the thing, maybe that some people don't want to cheese with Chroma. and the difficulty was set on "lower" by having Sarpa and SI. what DE did there is pure BS, that needs to be changed. rather than preventing us to use the tools THEY gave us to change the difficulty, they should change the broken armor scaling system.

I agree if the armor scaling for the profit taker is broken or not working as intended that should be fixed. As for using shattering impact, I don't think DE intended for us to be able to use standard weaponry on the orb's legs. If we could use standard weaponry that would ruin the overall design and theme for that specific phase during the fight. Only archwing guns should be effective.

5 minutes ago, a1chera_ said:

I agree if the armor scaling for the profit taker is broken or not working as intended that should be fixed. As for using shattering impact, I don't think DE intended for us to be able to use standard weaponry on the orb's legs. If we could use standard weaponry that would ruin the overall design and theme for that specific phase during the fight. Only archwing guns should be effective.

we don't damage her, we only strip her armor. which can already be made on some other bosses or mobs, even when not damaging their health. i assure you it was a pure arbitrary exception. on eidolons too we can't damage his health while he have his shields, and yet SI works all well. this nerf only shows that their system is broken, and needs to be changed, when they nerf the thing, the VERY thing, that is specifically used against boss, for their armor, you see that there is a problem. they shouldn't nerf the SI, they should rework how armor works. it's on them.but you can't punish the player for something that is wrong on your side, and preventing the players from using a totally balanced mod to help dealing with said broken thing.

( on top of this, making it even longer for those who don't stick to a meta isn't a really smart move, no matter how you see it... )

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Profit-Taker Fixes:

• Fixed the Shattering Impact Mod breaking the Profit-Taker. Profit-Taker is now immune to Armor Reduction. 

Guess I'm not gonna touch Profit-Taker until you clearly made up your mind just like I did with the eidolons

DE, sorry to say, but I must agree with all the above: immune to Shield Disruption, immune to Shattering Impact + the number or Corpus forces ammasing while u fight does not compare to PoE's grinner and vombalists + always getting staggered , knocked back or thrown up 

This will lead to players playing individually rather than a team + a smaller number of players taking on the Orb.

At the end of the day, the game changes you make influence the game style of your players and their behaviour. And the one thing that made WF better was team play; please dont ruin it....

thank you for the hard work but this is a little out on the left field for me...and if you would be so kind as to use these suggestions as contrast for optimization please remove non vox solaris related items in the PT bounties for optimization

1. make corpus with fluctus archgun a regular spawn enemy during the bounties (not just during the PT fight) for more challenge and shove the archgun atmosphere mods into said enemy.

2. Keep the 1 reward 1 bounty phase system BUT have the bounty reward scale with stages completed for easier farming.

3. relegate the rank of bounty rewards dependent on the PT Phase (Phase 1 will only have common rewards so on and so forth) so that my fellow tenno will know which phase to farm.

again DE thank you for the hard work but let us also help in making this game a bit more better #welifttogether

5 hours ago, AshleyLaxus said:

#ReleaseTwoHandedKatana

lets go beyond that and have them revamp Hok with Dual wield Zaws

5 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Profit-Taker Fixes:

• Profit-Taker is now immune to Armor Reduction. 

Why?  What's the point of the mod if we can't use it during the one situation where it would be useful?

What's next, damage mods no longer apply to weapons used against it?  Ignores boosts from Warframe buffs?

Do you want players to do this content or not?  Because this is how you make us not.  The rewards were barely worth the time already (seriously why debt bonds when we're already maxed with SU), and now you're making it take much longer.

5 hours ago, SordidDreams said:
5 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Corpus Lockers/Caches that can be opened now display a holographic symbol to indicate such. Corpus Lockers/Caches without the holographic symbol cannot be opened. 

That's a step in the right direction, however lockers still don't react to Master Thief and Scavenge at all. Lockers unlocked by these mods retain their locked appearance and don't light up, and lockers that failed to unlock cannot be distinguished from ones where unlocking was not yet attempted.

That was fast.  You had art ready for that already? 

My feedback had less to do with contrast and readability and more to do with function.  Closed lockers have 4 states, Locked, Unlocked, Unlocked with Master Thief, and broken.  The new lockers visual state machine is deficient!  I don't like popping a hologram on the front because it looks... tacked on.

I also simply prefer the old lockers in the old tiles sets.  Did they have a technology problem and need to be redone?  I did notice these new ones are PBR but the classic Corpus and the terra Corpus are different and these lockers should also be different. 

3 часа назад, DjAirsurfer сказал:

You can solo the fight in under 10 minutes without CorrProjection already, saying they're "continuously nerfing gear to make the mission take longer" is extremely hyperbolic since it's already a quick fight AND you never needed it in the first place. If you're struggling THAT hard with the orb fight in it's current iteration, it's probably a sign you need to upgrade your gear.

Also, it's a big world-boss, it should be immune to these things. Just as it is immune to status effects and CC.

As a big world boss, it shoyluld drop A REAL GOOD SHT. But as always, its barely index good and takes longer and FAR more annoying.  WHERES BLOODY REWARDS FOR A BIG BOSS? Also, this is the mere first one like terralyst. Beating up terralyst in 10 minutes is by no means impress ive, it also drops way better loot. 

5 hours ago, MarrikBroom said:

I  see this as 'we give you all these neat tools and abilities to give you interesting fun ways to take on fights at your own pace and method? And then you make all of them useless because they aren't The Way you want the fight to be done.

What next? Rhino roar buffing profit taker? 'oh power strength mods aren't supposed to be done because that breaks boss fights,' Conclave rules? 

Why bother making mods and abilities that do a thing if we aren't allowed to use them?

who knows, if they took away all this mechanics of mods and catalysts and become much simpler as games like Quake and Unreal...

So, we would not have to waste time levelling stuffs and we still save money, no longer needing to buy platinum for formas and catalysts!!

7 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Corpus Lockers/Caches that can be opened now display a holographic symbol to indicate such. Corpus Lockers/Caches without the holographic symbol cannot be opened. 

• This change comes from vocal feedback regarding the unlock/locked visual changes to Corpus Lockers, and the conflict between the lack of contrast.

Still no change in appearance after my Kubrow unlocks one though.  Appearance is the same as one that can't be opened: https://imgur.com/k4fbueA

36 hotfixes since chimera update and still no fix for melee locking your movement and momentum isn't working. melee is literally unplayable at it's current state. (it's getting really annoying)

sword and shield's shields are being holstered too high despite using final harbinger whereas before it lowers the shield towards the hand when you start swinging.

Before chimera update

koQE7oR.jpg

now

DzgfwBv.jpg

• atlas's loincloth is buggy when using weapons like heavy blade swords and single handed pistols.

dNke1V0.jpg

Qkd3pWl.jpg

• lex conlave skin's magazine sticks out at the sides.

N0ha0M7.jpg

• War's blade energy not displaying while having mara detron equipped

kfFWofD.jpg

ZVigYoT.jpg

• perla pistol skin is bugged for arca sisco, stubba,euphona prime, and pandero once again.

arca sisco

weQR1tX.jpg

stubba

BIKSuEO.jpg

euphona prime

40bpwuK.jpg

pandero

eG4ibse.jpg

Archived