Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.2.6

[DE]Megan

1 day ago i things orb mother was a Amazing boss fight , this morning i think it is the worst thing ever

you guy when so aggressive on 4 player coop action and bump up the Orb HP leg and main body so high that imposible to make to do anythings and the read still 6k standing is not worth doing 
the velocitus shoot normal yesterday now suddenly have a kick back animation that last for 2 second eachtime it fire , i think i understand why you make a change for it to be "realistic" but the damage is the same so am i have to use another weapon for orb fight is that it ?

If you need to make a 4 player coop experience there are better way to round it like bump the old boss hp to match the player and reward accordingly because right now there is almost no reason to fight orb mother 

still after adding kitguns to the profile page ... it doesnt register it .. it doesnt even shows the weap image .. just a blank.

Also why not add moas to the profile page shouldnt this be a cumulative addition including kitguns k drives and moas.

Dunno if any1 else has pointed out the magazine bug for Atomos ... after reload the magazine hovers in the air.

Equipping fulmination on staticor is not good enough .... although the flight speed it decent but ... even with fulmination ... i loose a mod slot and i'd rather equip my riven than that.

also why are you still buffing the profit taker ...shouldnt this be fun ... but rather its becoming irritating as time goes by.

9 hours ago, Talevon said:

This, PLEASE evaluate the drop rate on the repeller systems, the grind for these to drop even once is absolutely ludicrous.

Wow, am I the only one having problems with Atmo? They drop like once in two hours. Yet I've got plenty of Repeller Systems, enough to craft everything.

9 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed not having a Arch-Gun equipped by default (if they own an Archwing primary weapon with the Gravimag installed) when changing Loadouts

Finally! As I was thinking why is it so stupid that every frame needs to manually equip a heavy weapon whereas archwing and k-drive are equipped for all.

9 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Corpus Lockers/Caches that can be opened now display a holographic symbol to indicate such. Corpus Lockers/Caches without the holographic symbol cannot be opened.

Actually just change the big central YELLOW thing on the front of the locker to BLACK, and the lit-green light will be very obvious. So the problem is the color used, yellow & green which is not contrasting. Perhaps that designer's qualification need another look at. lol

K-drives in profile UI only shows 1 whereas there should be 3... and it is not unranked instead of mastered.

So after some extensive testing with the change to destroying orb armor; it's just ok but it also funnels people into... you guessed it... META frames and teams!

Sarpa being able to destroy armor changed all that, allowing even frames you'd never see in a boss fight because they don't have ridiculous buffs actually have the ability to fight the boss. It was possible to run it solo with Nekros, Saryn, Nyx, Excal, and others. Instead, the clear cut better choice is Chroma P and other similar frames.

"But... But it only adds one minute more when I do it with Chroma!"

Exactly! The actual armored portion of the fight is like 25-33 percent of the fight, being able to destroy armor only eases that portion, while it greatly helps frames without damage buffs, it was OVERKILL with frames that do have buffs, making it LESS of a factor in that portion. Taking away armor strip just shuts out non-meta frames, overall reducing build diversity.

Every update makes your launcher utterly fail. Restarts, enabling and disabling all options, check the windows updates, fiddle with compatibility settings, all of the bullS#&$ every time. Why does this keep happening? Why is it that nothing works first time? Why do I need to do this 30 times, every time? Why are there hundreds of topics online where eventually the launcher remembers that people are trying to LAUNCH THE DAMN GAME... so no real solution is ever found? Why do you hate people playing this game? Why the f- oh here we go its working now.

Eat a big bag of phalli, person who designed this launcher. You. Suck.

Making a fight longer by hindering the player's gear and making the PT immune to it doesn't seem like the right path. I don't care if the fight is 20mins or 2mins, that's not a way of balancing things and you know it. Maybe it's the tight time before the holidays, makes it hard to go for drastic changes to prevent further potential bugs and glitches. 

Still though, maybe a simple reword of the patch note regarding Shattering Impact could have reduced a lot of this backlash. Because right now it just sounds like "hey you used your gear to make the fight faster ? Not alowed ! It's useless now". Maybe something like "the Proft Taker is temporarily immune to armor reduction due to shattering impact breaking the boss, a fix is in the works" could have been a better note. But what do i know, maybe there is no fix in the works, and the armor immunity is just intended to stay there as a way to prolong the fight.

Anyways, i hope there will be enought time after the holidays to make the fight enjoyable and worthwhile... Because right now i don't feel like doing it much aside from trying different setups.

PS: I'm EU time zone so i didn't get to watch prime time earlier, so idk if the said anything about further fixes that are related to this.

Archived