Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.2.6

[DE]Megan

What was the point of mods again? oh right, to make you stronger when you invest in them, so you kill enemies faster. Except all new bosses, cause you know, tenno skoom gotta suffer...

We're back to Eidolon mechanics then, only with more one-shot attacks, more forced waiting, an infinitely respawning army (that is comprised of many one-shotting bullet sponges), and the forced damage dealers are the pea shooters called arch-guns, outclassed by any properly modded weapon (sidearms included) that are ALSO on a needless timer and have an animation that plays every single time you use a WF ability with 2 hands (like thurible, or peacemaker).

And the reward for all that headache? A sense of pride and accomplishment, cause those "rewards" are just fluff.

And I wouldn't even mind THAT much if everything worked correctly. If the bounties wouldn't break at every single stage, or if the reward tables were functioning correctly, or if the obligatory new crafting items (needed for all the things) were actually obtainable outside of bounties.

I give up, might as well try again in a few months next year; maybe all the beta testing is done by then. And maybe, god willing, that arch-gun equip animation will be removed forever.

40 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed the Shattering Impact Mod breaking the Profit-Taker. Profit-Taker is now immune to Armor Reduction

this is absolutely ridiculous, do you know that to this day we can do it to the Eidolons? What is it with you and your absurd hatred of people enjoying themselves without having to be put through long and drawn out events all because you give NPC's 95% damage reduction when they area already strong enough to kill Carrier Prime with maxed Primed regen in 1 minute and 09 seconds? 

STOP making things take longer for no increase in the reward they give, it makes people not want to do those things... so. very. simple.

16 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.2.6

Profit-Taker Fixes:

Sill not seeing the removal of that stupid fail-timer (or at leaswt a mechanic by which t can be greatly delayed through active play)
It's far from that I can't, it's that I shouldn't have to rush the fight (it's not like the profit taker is trying to escape us as a capture target would, it litterally turns and fights us head on)

17 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

• Fixed the Shattering Impact Mod breaking the Profit-Taker. Profit-Taker is now immune to Armor Reduction. 

Do you guys actually play the game and try out the boss fight before doing changes like this? Because everyone knows how bad armor scaling is, and making a boss pure spongy is not a good way of doing things. ''Breaking'' the orb fight was more a way of making it tolerable, but we can't have people be using a mod and or mods that are meant for armor now can we? 

First the rewards from the boss is horrible, now the boss fight itself will take even longer? Yeah, thanks for that.

Rare caches are now indistinguishable from regular caches. By cache I mean the caches that are found on missions such as Naeglar that have a counter and make a sound. If someone was deaf or had their sound off, there is no difference in how a regular and a rare cache looks.

5 minutes ago, eurotransient said:

Hmm... was in the game from the Discord launcher, after exiting and applying update I can get to the login screen, but it tells me my version of Warframe is out of date (the launcher says it's up to date).

Tried launching from Steam and no issues.

Any ideas?

restart your pc, worked for me couple of times

The performance of the number of frames per second in the plains of the Eidolon has been affected. At night, when I usually go hunting for eidolon, I have 50-60 fps throughout the night. This day I noticed a big problem in both open worlds.
If you are a player who joins the game, you do not have this problem

But if you are the Host, the number of frames per second is too affected when you approach target enemies, and even this gets worse the longer the missions last.

I checked if something was being updated but it was all clean. I even had the browser closed, only Warframe is activated

Please DE, help us with this, maybe I do not have a computer with excellent specifications, but even with the lowest possible configuration I can have 50-60 fps. This hurts if from nothing goes down to 40fps and then to measures that follow everything stays at 12 -10 fps. It's scary

31 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed the Shattering Impact Mod breaking the Profit-Taker. Profit-Taker is now immune to Armor Reduction

Why not add elemental resistance while we're at it? 🙄

instead of doing this you guys should fix the main problems, fix op chroma or buff the spider (or both)

20 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed the Shattering Impact Mod breaking the Profit-Taker. Profit-Taker is now immune to Armor Reduction. 

Really guys?

What's next?
"Fixed your mods working during Profit-Taker fight" or "Fixed Profit-Taker being killable as it was unintended feature/bug"?

These decisions sometimes really show how out-of-touch you are from regular players...

This is sad.

Next brilliant Moves:

- Shattering Impact doesn't work on Eidolons as well. (that is, you can delete this mod from the game)

- Trinity Bless can't heal lures.

- Buffs applied to warframes doesn't work against Orbs or Eidolons.

- Orbs and Eidolons can now emit a pulse that will break any Arcanes, so it won't work in those fights.

- Bullet jump has a cooldown of 20 minutes during fights above.

Does anyone wants to add some nice ideas here?

Archived