Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.2.6

[DE]Megan

20 минут назад, TheEternalJester сказал:

"Fixed the Shattering Impact Mod breaking the Profit-Taker. Profit-Taker is now immune to Armor Reduction."
Soo, immune to status, armor reduction, auras, and warframe abilities. What's next? Giving it Lephatis's damage reduction? Immune to crits? Aren't you taking this too far? At least put more changes forward on AW weapons to compensate.

shhh, don't give de more ideas

I distinctly remember a devstream after Fortuna was announced, and the guys (and gal) saying they were excited to see how players would tackle the new bosses, and what amazing strategies they'd make.

Turns out, that was BS, and you want everything railroaded into exactly one way of doing things. Immunities stacked on top of immunities and forced waiting for the designated phase; that's boring as well as needlessly time consuming.

Why no Armour reduction? This just makes the fight more 1 dimensional with only 1 way to do it aka JUST SHOOT AT IT WITH A BIG GUN 4Head

This makes solo runs just more annoying. Why? Nobody asked for this. Knowledge of the Sapra-SI combo is important and with this change the knowledge is useless. Armour reduction is literally 95% of the end game. This change makes Archguns even more annoying to use, if there was no animation to take it out I would understand that, but as it stands it is not fun to use Archguns longer that it needs to be.

23 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Changes:

• Corpus Lockers/Caches that can be opened now display a holographic symbol to indicate such. Corpus Lockers/Caches without the holographic symbol cannot be opened. 
    • This change comes from vocal feedback regarding the unlock/locked visual changes to Corpus Lockers, and the conflict between the lack of contrast.

Yeah unfortunately NOTHING changes in the graphic for a locker for when a pet cracks it open though so I have no idea which one he's unlocked and which one's he has'nt. FIX PLEASE. No idea why you had to change this in the first place with so many other things needing a fix......................

A bullet sponge overshield spider, surrounded by a f**kton of corpus, immune to elements and auras, that we must destroy with a nerf gun that have a 5 minutes cooldown.

And now you make it immune to corrosive projection?

You are going full sanctuary onslaught there.... again, not listening the feedback and making horrible decisions, unbalanced, and not fun at all, that's not a fun game mode, is a tedious chore.

28 minutes ago, Voltage said:

Thank you for the hotfix!

Does this mean Corrosive Projection no longer works either? I understood Shield Disruption to be consistent with the Eidolon fix from 2017, but continuously nerfing gear to make the mission take longer doesn't make it more enjoyable. We need profile stats for Orb kills, or other things to make us want to play it over and over. Non-craftable Arcanes will not last long.

Also, still no fix for the UI bug with K-Drive Mastery showing "Unranked" as per:

They just need to fix Corrosive Projection at 5% armor reduction to make it reasonable. Or just give all Grineer base HP a buff to where it matches their current armored EHP.

25 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed the Shattering Impact Mod breaking the Profit-Taker. Profit-Taker is now immune to Armor Reduction. 

It says something about your game rules when you have to constantly break those rules for things to work.

You guys make the rules; why not make functional ones?

By adding in countless arbitrary exceptions you only punish players who use anything but the most mainstream generic +damage builds when entire parts of their builds can be rendered useless without them knowing ahead of time.

6 minutes ago, Jim22 said:

Can the profit taker please drop all the toroids? I was excited to kill the profit taker then I found out it doesn't drop all the toroids.

In fact, it should drop all toroids and a few each of the new "systems" materials. That way it would be worth going back and farming it for a while

No interest in playing the new Vox Solaris bounties at all!!! They are a waste of time for what you get in return! Plus, you’re nerfing or taking away anything useful in the fight!!! Why put out such an unfinished and poorly thought out Mainline at all???

8 minutes ago, DiabolusUrsus said:

It says something about your game rules when you have to constantly break those rules for things to work.

You guys make the rules; why not make functional ones?

By adding in countless arbitrary exceptions you only punish players who use anything but the most mainstream generic +damage builds when entire parts of their builds can be rendered useless without them knowing ahead of time.

Agreed, I'm watching all these hotfixes and changes occurring and they're looking very disjointed and contradictory. Perhaps it's time for an early lunch for Konzu? And "he" comes back after New Years vacation, properly refreshed?

5 minutes ago, Moridin75 said:

No interest in playing the new Vox Solaris bounties at all!!! They are a waste of time for what you get in return! Plus, you’re nerfing or taking away anything useful in the fight!!! Why put out such an unfinished and poorly thought out Mainline at all???

Indeed, I'm just biding my time and letting things get sorted.

vor 4 Minuten schrieb Blackthorn66:

20m? It's like 5 minutes long if you do literally any preparation at all.

you mean if people get forced to use the crap called meta and arent allowed to play the way they want (which DE promised if you play their game) If you dont have a chroma and/or people in the group which do min/maxing. My first rund we hit the countdown to take it down or fail. we had no chroma in team, only 2 Volts (which were dying the whole time) one Rhino (which was busy to revive) and a Valkyr. Bosses should be able to be done with all frames and not just some. Eidolons are good to kill even without Trin, Chroma, Harrow and Volt with VS, UW and what else. It takes longer yes but not much. Looking at your comment it doesnt seem this way with the Orbs which is just bad in addition to this unnessesary nerfs.

Yeah I'm kinda with most of the folks, wondering why DE keeps removing armor reduction as a strategy for fighting big bosses. To me, that basically acknowledges that armor, despite damage 2.0's changes, is still busted and the most annoying source of enemy resilience. I'm always running Corrosive Projection as my aura mod because dealing with astronomically high armor values is such a struggle. Instead of penalizing armor-reduction for being so widely used, the armor system itself is what needs to be changed. Maybe then people will run aura mods other than CP 100% of the time.

Shattering impact is such a strange, weirdly-worded and poorly explained mod. And yet, after the community figures out how it exactly works, and finds uses for this lesser-known mod, it gets shut down right away. What's the point?

Ok just tried it again with no armor strip (having solod it many times before). Wow, this is really ridiculous for solo players. My velocitous (with 900% damage boost) does about 1/10-1/6th of each legs health bar per shot, it took me roughly 30-45 seconds to get past the first shield stage and literally 5+ minutes to down it with  my archgun. Once i downed it, i couldnt even see the health bar move with each shot, with no armor reduction its pretty unrealistic to do solo. if you arent going to have armor stripping please add

>a halfway decent way to level archwing weapons (might i suggest allowing them in eso), so that we can forma them and make them good enough to solo.

>better archgun mods

>archgun rivens

>spots that show up under each limb after a couple of seconds that act as "critical" points that do more damage. People playing with a group will just nuke instead of waiting for critical points because they have 4 people, but it at least makes it plausible to solo the boss.

Closer: I hardly ever complain or post on the forums about stuff. But soloing this boss was one of the funnest and most challenging things to do in warframe. I've been playing this game for years and haven't had that much fun so long. yeah i could play with a team but that's not nearly as challenging, if i let my vex armor go down, doesn't matter i have a 75% bless, what if the odd debuff gets through my arcane nullifier? doesn't matter 3 ppl already dropped energy pads. This fight represented a new type of veteran content that was exhilarating and challenging when played solo, now years of gathering powerful gear amounts to me melting the shields of the spider and then smashing it over the head with a wet noodle until i get bored and leave. yikes.

Archived