Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Steam gift question

IRuTReX

hey guys

My friend want to send me steam gift

Warframe shock absorbers pinnacle pack  <-- this one

I heard there are problems with the warframe packs on steam sometimes you don't get the items

or you have to buy it while the game is on .

these kind of problems still exist ?

I've never had any issues. That doesn't mean no one has though, I can't speak to that. I have bought a couple of those if I needed quick plat without a discount. Never had the game running when I did so that isn't going to be an issue.

1 minute ago, JVargo said:

I've never had any issues. That doesn't mean no one has though, I can't speak to that. I have bought a couple of those if I needed quick plat without a discount. Never had the game running when I did so that isn't going to be an issue.

well 1500p for 19$ that's a good deal I'm gonna try it

1 minute ago, IRuTReX said:

well 1500p for 19$ that's a good deal I'm gonna try it

Unless the plat amount or cost varies by region or something I think you're mistaken. The one that's on sale for $19.99 is 500 plat. The one that is 1500 is $49.99. 

Just now, JVargo said:

Unless the plat amount or cost varies by region or something I think you're mistaken. The one that's on sale for $19.99 is 500 plat. The one that is 1500 is $49.99

there is a steam sales right now and I'm talking about this bundle https://store.steampowered.com/app/908213/Warframe_Shock_Absorbers_Pinnacle_Pack/