Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Access Holiday Noggles

(XBOX)JSNforce Prime

First, thank you DE for the gift. I didn't plan of collecting them, but between all the anniversary Excals and misc gift noggles, I've got a good enough start that I want to go for it. 

That said, I migrated from PC to Xbox having already purchased a few PA packs. However it appears that the gifted noggles correspond to the packs purchased on Xbox only. Since it would be a tad unreasonable to repurchase packs I already have, would it be possible to get those noggles a different way?

23 minutes ago, [DE]Drew said:

Glad you like them! Currently, they are granted on the account that made the purchase only, but I'll see if we have other options in the future. 

Hey Drew! I noticed that frames I've purchased the packs for did not receive a Prime noggle. Example being Vauban and Nekros Prime.

Are other prime frame noggles from older packs still being made or...?

Also, idea, Noggle Prime access. You could just straight sell a pack of that year's, or a collection of all, Prime Noggles.

Edited by (XB1)ALG Minuscule36

34 minutes ago, (XB1)ALG Minuscule36 said:

Hey Drew! I noticed that frames I've purchased the packs for did not receive a Prime noggle. Example being Vauban and Nekros Prime.

Are other prime frame noggles from older packs still being made or...?

Also, idea, Noggle Prime access. You could just straight sell a pack of that year's, or a collection of all, Prime Noggles.

I suggest taking a look at all the previous prime access packs to see what was included in each one. I was also under the impression that I had purchased more prime access packs than what I was credited for. The big example for me being Loki Prime since he's one of my favorite frames. However, I saw that wyrm prime was included in that pack, and I remember getting that much later. Which means I did not actually buy the pack.

There's also the glyphs that are included in each pack that you can use to verify which ones you bought.

Actually I don't have a single noggle available, and taking into account I bought Excalibur, Loki, Trinity, Vauban, Nekros, Oberon, Limbo and Chroma I doubt all of them are missing one. It'd be a hell of a chance 😛 I guess whatever script is running is still going on.

Edited by NightmareT12

27 minutes ago, (PS4)Kamranos said:

I ended up with two Rhino Prime noggles instead of one Rhino and one Ash. 

Your Ash Prime Noggle will arrive with the next console update. Sorry about that! 

If you are posting in this thread and have not gotten an inbox message when you should have, the script is still running and could take some time to reach everybody. 

• Like 1

Just now, [DE]Drew said:

Your Ash Prime Noggle will arrive with the next console update. Sorry about that! 

If you are posting in this thread and have not gotten an inbox message when you should have, the script is still running and could take some time to reach everybody. 

Guessed as much, thanks for the heads up Drew 🙂 Can't wait for mine!

11 minutes ago, [DE]Drew said:

I'm curious what counts as "buying a prime access" to qualify for a noggle? does that mean any prime access pack? the prime accessories pack? or the top tier pack.

20 minutes ago, Melos-mevim said:

I'm curious what counts as "buying a prime access" to qualify for a noggle? does that mean any prime access pack? the prime accessories pack? or the top tier pack.

Probably only full prime access pack counts. I've been getting Prime Accessories for some of them when I could and got no Prime Noggles. (There goes hope for Valk prime Noggle.. SADVALKYR face 😞 )

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Melos-mevim said:

Any pack that had a Prime Warframe. 

18 minutes ago, -TSA-BierWurstGER said:

I only got 15/17 noggle .. Missing Nova and Volt 🤔 🙏

I'll check out your account tomorrow! 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, [DE]Drew said:

Any pack that had a Prime Warframe. 

I'll check out your account tomorrow! 

alright thanks very much for the clarification, looking forward to getting the mesa prime noggle in the mail : D

though I will say I got a loki noggle in the mail, and I know I never bought that prime access, just the accessories

Edited by Melos-mevim

So I am noticing I have a Rhino and an Ash noggle that IDK where they came from... I don't recall buying their packs, only their accessories. I'm curious as to why I was given those two 🤔 I have though two Loki Primes: The one from buying the middle tier Loki PA and the one from the unvaulting (that I sued to complete my set from when I was poor), so indeed Vaults do count.

Edited by NightmareT12

Known issues:

• Ash Prime Noggle will be coming to PS4 and XB1 with the next hotfix or update
  • I'm hearing some reports of Nova Prime Noggle not being delivered. Looking into it. 
  • Mesa Prime Noggle is coming next year - she is too recent for this release. 
  • Like 2

43 minutes ago, [DE]Drew said:

Nice to know, and I noticed I'm missing ember as well which I got from the vault pack, is that one coming next update or is this a bug?

@[DE]Drew Does the noggle gift extends to people that bought prime accessories pack only? If not i think they should, they are still part of the prime access, and would be unfair for people interested in the noggles that already have all the primes to be "forced" into re-buying frames when they unvault to get the noggles (you guys made the unvault accessories pack exactly for that reason).

I am yet to receive anything, i assume the script is still running?

Edited by Caramello
  • Like 2