Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Access Holiday Noggles

(XBOX)JSNforce Prime

22 minutes ago, [DE]Drew said:

Known issues:

• Ash Prime Noggle will be coming to PS4 and XB1 with the next hotfix or update
  • I'm hearing some reports of Nova Prime Noggle not being delivered. Looking into it. 

I have also not received my Ember and Frost noggles, when I had purchased the 2017 winter unvault dual pack. (Checked for the glyphs to make sure) hope it can get sorted :3 I am gratefull for those I did get though.

First off, thank you to everyone at DE for all the wonderful new content this year. I went to Tennocon and plan to go again, I loved it! These prime noggles are a great way of thanking us for supporting you, and I'm glad to see that you all keep supporters in mind.

Now with that, could you let us know when the script is done? I'm assuming you will, but I just wanted to make sure.

Have a happy holiday!

Edited by Eis_Katze
Don't text on a auto incorrect device >.>

So by this I should get Limbo, Chroma and Mesa prime. However I just picked up Mesa prime tonight, but one thing I'm slightly worried about since I haven't gotten anything. When I picked up Limbo and Chroma prime, my IGN was different. Same account I just chose to change my name.

Just gonna throw this into the mix since everyone else seems to be. Thank you for the noggles I was honestly just thinking about it today that it's weird there weren't any Primes and well now we know thanks 🙂 That said though. I'm missing Nova( which has been mentioned) and I bought some parts from the zephyr prime pack as well as Hydroid prime, Oberon prime and the most recent Mesa prime (however here it's just purely not enough time to have it ready I would guess...and looking through the thread that would appear to be the case). So if there were a list of which ones are released this year and which ones next year...so on and so on... Just noting which ones I'm missing which has really got my noggin joggin just trying to recall where and when I bought what lol.

Just remembered, also missing a Volt Prime noggle- I bought the accessories back in the day for the Edo set.

Edited by Wes8670
Remembered a Prime

1 minute ago, Sean said:

Curious on if Prime Accessory Packs are supposed to be included in this... seems like they should be.

They are, I didn't buy Ash Prime,though I bought the accessories, but got the Noggle. They also specified anything from any of the packs.

Edited by Wes8670

Currently missing the Zephyr prime Noggle from the access, Limbo prime Noggle from the access, and Nyx Prime and Rhino Prime noggles from the dual Nyx & Rhino Prime Vault. Guess its slowly rolling out? Eitherway I can wait because I understand DE might be dealing with a lot of reports from other players not receiving their noggles. I have already restarted the game too.