Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Access Holiday Noggles

(XBOX)JSNforce Prime

@[DE]Drew Can you check my account to see whats going on? I am fairly certain I purchased Vault Access packs that contained Frost and Mag, and I know for a fact I bought Volt Prime Access and Nova Prime Access when they were out but I am missing both. Also, I seem to be missing a Mesa Prime noggle despite purchasing her Prime Access.

Edited by DawnoftheWhiteFury

What primes are included in this? I've bought each pack since Mirage, but have recieved no noggles. 😢

Also, I really love this idea. With some of the special noggles released I'm enjoying these more and more. I was pretty ecstatic when I finally got an Ambula noggle. ^_^

Edited by (PS4)eimajtl

Just now, (PS4)eimajtl said:

What primes are included in this? I've bought each pack since Miragr, but have recieved no noggles. 😢

I'm in a similar situation in that I've bought several Prime Access previously, but I've received no Noggles. Maybe it's only older ones?

6 minutes ago, DawnoftheWhiteFury said:

@[DE]Drew Can you check my account to see whats going on? I am fairly certain I purchased Vault Access packs that contained Frost and Mag, and I know for a fact I bought Volt Prime Access and Nova Prime Access when they were out but I am missing both. Also, I seem to be missing a Mesa Prime noggle despite purchasing her Prime Access.

I haven't seen anything on Frost, Mag, Volt, or Loki. Drew did say that Mesa is too new for it yet and will be getting one next year.

Just now, Arcane220 said:

Can someone explain to me what this is all about?

Basically, it seems that people who have purchased Prime access in the past have been getting Prime Noggles set to them in game, with each Noggle corresponding to the Frame they bought. However, it would seem people are missing Noggles, and DE haven't been particularly clear as to which PA packs count for Noggles.

2 minutes ago, Kerberos-3 said:

Basically, it seems that people who have purchased Prime access in the past have been getting Prime Noggles set to them in game, with each Noggle corresponding to the Frame they bought. However, it would seem people are missing Noggles, and DE haven't been particularly clear as to which PA packs count for Noggles.

Interesting.  I'm about to buy Mesa Prime.  Do these future purchases count too?

7 minutes ago, (XB1)IceSki117 said:

I haven't seen anything on Frost, Mag, Volt, or Loki. Drew did say that Mesa is too new for it yet and will be getting one next year.

Ah okay that makes sense. Also @[DE]Drew upon further inspection I have indeed purchased Vault Access packs at some point for Mag and Frost and I did purchase Nova and Volt Prime Access as I have their Prime Glyphs and I have all of the Prime Accessories. So I should have those noggles

Edited by DawnoftheWhiteFury

1 minute ago, DawnoftheWhiteFury said:

Ah okay that makes sense. Also @[DE]Drew upon further inspection I have indeed purchased Vault Access packs at some point  for Mag and Frost and I did purchase Nova and Volt Prime Access as I have their Prime Glyphs and I have all of the Prime Accessories. So I should have those noggles

I can say I received the mag noggle and someone else had the loki.

Fiancé and I are missing frost/ember however.

@[DE]Drew

First off, thank you for the noggles!  I'm also going to add that I received two Ember Prime noggles when I should only have one.  I'm also missing a Nova Prime Noggle.  I also noticed that  if Volt Prime has a noggle, I didn't receive that one either.   I wasn't aware of this thread, so I filed a ticket with support, just in case.

Edited by MariAnnette
typo

I should have 20 noggles, seeing as Frost and Mag were never Prime Access. However, I only received 17. I'm missing Nova, Nyx, and Volt. I know Nyx was given out because my brother got his. Neither of us have missed a Prime Access and we're both Grand Masters.