Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Access Holiday Noggles

(XBOX)JSNforce Prime

As someone who LOVES collecting Noggles, I think this is amazing!

Thanks a ton, DE, for this lovely Christmas present.

That being said, I am curious about some things, since this process isn't very clear at the moment:

1) Will we ever being seeing these Prime Noggles available in the market?

2) Do the Prime Accessories packs count?

If the Prime accessories don't count, then that would be a real shame. I dislike buying frames and weapons outright - I prefer the satisfaction of earning them myself.

@[DE]Drew, I'm sorry to tag you when you've already been tagged so much, but could you please clarify this? Thanks a ton.

6 hours ago, kyori said:

I see! The untold secret is out! No wonder people keep thinking why there is no prime version of the noggles.... so the truth is have to pay real money for it.

I wish they had "infinite" use to those who want to place more than one, TBH. At least it'd be better.

Also, anyone who's bought the Accessories packs, Drew stated earlier this is suppoosed to be for the ones who bought the packs including the Warframe itself.

So the 70$ tier packs and higher and the full Prime Unvault pack.

Edited by NightmareT12

Pretty sure I got the first Frost and Mag unvaults, and then the Ember unvault as well when she came together with frost, yet I received none of those noggles (none at all, even) only other PA stuff I got were accessories which aren't eligible apparently, but I'm kind of annoyed that the first few unvaults aren't worthy enough.

13 hours ago, [DE]Drew said:

Any pack that had a Prime Warframe. 

Is getting noggles from free prime with prime deals intended? If so i see no reason why people supporting the game through PA accessories purchases should be left out when others who got the frame for free in exchange for supporting amazon or simply making use of a free trial still get rewarded.

My doubt comes mainly because despite buying a lot of prime accessories in this account, the only noggle i got is Ash Prime, a frame i got duplocated from a "free prime with prime" deal in exchange for a twitch prime free trial which makes this whole thing with primed noggles feel poorly handled, and having players who claim to having players claiming to have received noggles for buying primed accessories while others who bought the same pack got nothing doesn't help to make things better. 

Edited by Stormdragon