Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Access Holiday Noggles

(XBOX)JSNforce Prime

4 hours ago, [DE]Drew said:

Yours would be sent the next time we run the script which might be a while from now and not immediately. 

I just received all my prime noggles. And found a special spot for them. Can't wait for Mesa Prime noggle next year and potentially many more to come. Thanks to Drew and DE Team. Screenshot_20181221-170725_zps3j6yngfs.p

Happy Holidays

@MagPrime that Mag Prime noggle sure is sweet looking.  😍

vor 3 Stunden schrieb Souldend78:

You can obtain though Prime Vault, thats how I got the only 2 Prime Noggles I received, I have never purchased PA. 

The in game inbox message says they are doing it again around this time next year. 

So if they fix the script, any Prime Warframes you purchase through Prime Access, and Prime Vault (not the Accessory packs) from now to next year around this time, should give Prime Noggles.

Thanks, but what i mean is - is there any way to obtain missing Prime-Noggles that we CANT buy right now through Prime-Vault or Prime-Access. 

Edited by MaileenKR

On 2018-12-20 at 7:34 PM, [DE]Drew said:

Known issues:

• Ash Prime Noggle will be coming to PS4 and XB1 with the next hotfix or update
  • I'm hearing some reports of Nova Prime Noggle not being delivered. Looking into it. 
  • Mesa is coming next year - she is too recent for this pack. 

anything on nyx prime's noggle?  because i have the vala prime sugatra, and the only way i could have gotten that was through her unvaulting earlier this year, as i wasnt playing warframe when her access was going on (started playing at the tail end of ash prime's access,  glad to see that his noggle is still being sent out)   and i know the lack of a nyx prime noggle for me isnt because i had only purchased the accessories vault pack as seperating the accessories as stand alone vault packs was just recently done with the current vault packs of nova and mag.

I got my fire/ice noggles today! \o/ thanks DE

Would still like better clarification though. Does prime accessories count? There's mixed responses from the community so I'd like a official answer.

While I'm very greatful for these wonderful gifts, I'd rather not bother support unless I know for a positive the missing noggles are due to a error. Plus I think others are feeling the same given some responses from around the forums.

Thanks!

Received Fire and Ice Prime Noggles,  Thank you.

I honestly almost forgot I did purchase it, then I remember that I never had their Prime warframe variants until Prime Vault came along. Had to look at my normal Frost usage. My Prime Frost has less than 2%.

So maybe the script is not broken, it is us...😂

Edited by Souldend78

Il y a 21 heures, [DE]Drew a dit :

We've updated our script, and we're running it again to try to resolve missing Noggle issues. 

I did get Ember P & Frost P noggle. See u next year Mesa P 😉
Have nice holidays & sooooooooo much thanks to all the DE Crew for this fantastic year !!!
MR27, we're almost here 😉
❤️❤️❤️ 

Edited by ---EG---Kramer

On 2018-12-20 at 3:37 PM, [DE]Drew said:

Glad you like them! Currently, they are granted on the account that made the purchase only, but I'll see if we have other options in the future. 

So to clarify, even though my Zephyr glyphs transferred to my Switch account, I should only receive the noggle on PC? I'm fine with it either way. It's totally fabulous you guys are doing this at all. 🙂

• 2 weeks later...

@[DE]Drew

Loving the prime noggles, but I'm still missing a few, like Oberon, Nyx and Nova, for example. Grabbed every single PA accessory pack apart from Limbo and the vault releases as I had those already.

Real pain that we miss out on Frost Prime at the moment though. I still have my original Frost Prime all the way back from his first introduction.

Edited by Valiant