Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Noggle and Twitch drop not in inbox

Koiveon

Hi i watched the twtich stream today, and saw that people who have bought Prime Access in the past, have received a Prime Noggle in their inbox. I've purchased 3 Prime Access which are Prime Limbo, Prime Rhino & Prime Nyx, and Prime Chroma. I haven't received anything in my inbox, so I guess its a glitch or something 😛

Also I watch twitch streams a lot, and I never received a twitch drop. I did recently make a new twitch account, and linked it to my warframe, which is currently my active account, so maybe that's the issue? I no longer use the old one, nor do I have any intention to. #I needed a fresh start

• Like 1

If you bought the accessory pack you don't get them, you have to buy the warframe pack. I seriously got off work and got 9 prime noggles and can confirm that it's only the warframe prime packs because I bought the mesa prime accessories but not the warframe pack yet because funds are low due to the holidays but when I get paid I'll be picking up her warframe pack, I'll follow up with comment when I confirm it.

9 hours ago, (PS4)DocWong said:

If you bought the accessory pack you don't get them, you have to buy the warframe pack. I seriously got off work and got 9 prime noggles and can confirm that it's only the warframe prime packs because I bought the mesa prime accessories but not the warframe pack yet because funds are low due to the holidays but when I get paid I'll be picking up her warframe pack, I'll follow up with comment when I confirm it.

I bought the full Mesa Prime Access and no noggle

• 3 weeks later...
On December 21, 2018 at 5:49 AM, dziellsGamer said:

I bought the full Mesa Prime Access and no noggle

I also bought it and didn't get it, from what I gathered from the message from the lotus that came with my 9 prime noggles is that any warframe prime access that isn't the accessories pack that is bought through the year will be given as noggles at the end of the year, so December.