Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

we need a Grakata Gunblade

serbobiv

I love the melee weapons they have in the game, especially the gunblades, but whenever I take my trusty clem out with my grakata twin grakata setup I always feel like something is missing... when will we be getting a grakata gunblade, so we can grakata grakata grakata grakata all day long?

7 minutes ago, Renseiryuu said:

I personally would vote more for grakata polearm. Imagine a stick with a grakata on each end...each swing of the beast also unleash a torrent of bullet barrage. Man, the anticipation...! 

but that would require another weapon group for the devs to deal with, also i just want to beat people to death with a grakata, doesn't need a blade, just deals impact damage 😛

1 minute ago, (PS4)XxDarkyanxX said:

The blade has to be a Miniature Grakata otherwise I'm uninstalling.
Make the handle a grakata as well while you're at it. Can never have enough of those.

but the blade is the Grakata, i mean, that is one sharp weapon!

2 minutes ago, serbobiv said:

but that would require another weapon group for the devs to deal with, also i just want to beat people to death with a grakata, doesn't need a blade, just deals impact damage 😛

It doesn't have to be on a new group of weapon...just a polearm with special effect of spraying bullets with each swing, 🤣. Think of Exalted Blade energy waves, but with a hail of bullets instead.

Well, going back to gunblade grakata, does that mean its charge attack would unleash grakatatatatatatatata (a full clip of unmodded grakata) on the enemies? I'll admit, that would definitely be the longest charge on melee (though awesome). 

I like the idea of a pole arm Grakata, just a Grakata duct taped to each end of a metal pole.

Or, you just flip your Grakata around and and hold it by the barrel and grakata-whip people with it.

OR and actual Grakata whip that is just a Grakata at the end of a whip that flails around madly firing bullets in all directions.

OR...OR a Grakata sparing weapon where you have Grakata strapped to your ankles and wrists so when you punch or kick people you also shoot them.

Ohoh! OR a Grakata launcher that fires smaller rocket propelled Grakatas that shoot while they fly at the target and then explode on impact!

Edited by Illithar

15 minutes ago, Illithar said:

I like the idea of a pole arm Grakata, just a Grakata duct taped to each end of a metal pole.

Or, you just flip your Grakata around and and hold it by the barrel and grakata-whip people with it.

OR and actual Grakata whip that is just a Grakata at the end of a whip that flails around madly firing bullets in all directions.

OR...OR a Grakata sparing weapon where you have Grakata strapped to your ankles and wrists so when you punch or kick people you also shoot them.

Ohoh! OR a Grakata launcher that fires smaller rocket propelled Grakatas that shoot while they fly at the target and then explode on impact!

Grakata tonfas. The stock of the weapon seems like they pack a punch on their own, 999 impact damage especially on prisma, unmodded.

I'm so excited now... The anticipation! Ooooooh...! 

Edited by Renseiryuu