Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bug 287 - Not everyone is receiving the Prime Noggles they should be

General_Durandal

Some are receiving Prime Noggles they shouldn't be receiving too.

~

Old post below.

Spoiler

~

So, the only ways to get Prime Noggles are, 
to buy the big 150$ Prime Access pack,
or one of the Prime Vault packs, 
or one of the founders packs?

Didn't really care about getting them,
but you'd think that if they where a thing in the past,
they'd be in the Prime Accessory packs maybe.
(perhaps they are linked to the Prime Glyphs?)

~

Edited by General_Durandal
DE, plz move to PC Bugs section, now that this is a bug log

Yeah I didn't buy ash prime but I bought the accessories and still got the Ash Prime Noggle. Though I didn't get a Nova Prime Noggle despite having bought that full pack as well as Mesa Prime (although I'd say they probably don't have a Mesa Prime Noggle ready yet...?)

• Like 1

I got 5 but I am missing 10 that I should have gotten:

Spoiler

1.Banshee
2.Ember
3.Rhino
4.Nekros
5. Saryn

I am not sure how these are being doled out, especially for those of us on console who don't have tiered packs - our prime access is split between Accessory Pack and "Main" Pack.  There is only 5 PAs ever where I didn't buy anything.

I've only ever purchased one main pack I can think of and that's Ember because back then there was no choice or separation - after that I only ever buy accessory packs. 

This is the list of noggles I did not receive desite owning the PA:

Spoiler

1. Loki
2. Nyx
3. Nova
4. Ash
5. Trinity
6. Vauban
7. Valkyr
8. Oberon
9. Zephyr
10. Mesa

I have all the accessories from these packs, and have never purchased a vault in my life. 

The only ones I should NOT get are
Volt, Hyrdoid, Mirage, Limbo, Chroma   (to be fair I know I also bought one of these packs' "main" pack but don't know which.)

Edited by (PS4)lagrue
  • Like 1

I've bought every PAccessories pack (since Valkyr P way back when), one full PAccess (Limbo P) and literally all of the unvaults (Frost + Ember, Mag, Rhino, Nova etc) I can remember, and I haven't seen anything in my inbox yet.

I was hoping as someone who remembers exactly what they bought and when i'd be able to help narrow down the criteria for getting one, but apparently my game is just as confused as everybody else's!

EDIT: I just had a bunch of noggles come through, which matches only the unvaults and full PAccess i've bought. (Ember, Frost, Mag, Rhino, Nova, Nyx, Limbo, Loki.)

Edited by Frenjo
Added an update.
  • Like 1

I bought nekro prime accessories, mirage prime accessories, chroma prime accessories, the targris prime armour accessories when it was unvaulted and same as the edo prime armour accessories, but i have no prime noggles for any of the corresponding frames. 

I see people here have gotten prime noggles based on the prime accessories they've bought, but it seems i'm the only one that hasn't gotten any cool primed noggles

• Like 1

I know I bought Limbo and Hydroid prime, and i got those noggles.

I don't think i bought Saryn, but i got hers. I KNOW i didn't get Frost Prime access since that was before i started warframe but i got his Noggle.

I got Ash Prime access but didn't get his noggle, and that's the one i wanted the most since he's my main. 😞

• Like 1