Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Slot

Vrallox

I recently bought a warframe slot and then joined a 28-30 Alert mission. Big mistake. Although it was pretty funny. I joined the game using a level 1 Excalibur with a default keyboard. I don't even own that warframe. Being chased like crazy all over the place because I'd die in two hits was hilarious.

So what warframe are you supposed to have? Seriously, you joined today and din't buy platinum so you having 2 frames is impossible. While it was your mistake to join the lvl 28-30 alert.

The default keyboard is always like that when you're new and you need to change it, the controls are stored in the servers so maybe there was a error there.

Seriously, you joined today and din't buy platinum so you having 2 frames is impossible

The "Member Since" on the forums is different than when you actually start the game. It will only show the first time you log into the forums. The actual starting time for someone's account is logged on their account management page on the main site, https://warframe.com/.

Edited by Aramet

So what warframe are you supposed to have? Seriously, you joined today and din't buy platinum so you having 2 frames is impossible. While it was your mistake to join the lvl 28-30 alert.

The default keyboard is always like that when you're new and you need to change it, the controls are stored in the servers so maybe there was a error there.

My level 30 Mag was the warframe I'm suppose to have. And the reason it's called the "default keyboard" is because that's what you always start out with when playing a game for the first time. That's why I said default keyboard. Ya know...because I had changed some keys and it had reverted back to "default."

Edited by Vrallox