JohnnyMeta

With the specifications of my system
I5 3330
8gb ram
Gtx 650 2 gb ram
2 TB HDD (With a lot of free space)
1080p
And more

I have always played all the missions of the game at 60 fps with low settings, without any problem. Always a too stable range of 55-60 fps. In both normal and open world missions such as Fortuna (Since he entered the game), and The plains of the eidolon (Almost a year)
Since the last update of the game everything surprised me, only normal missions, planets and ships are going to 55-60. But in the open world something very opposite happens
In Fortuna, I have a range of 50-55 fps (acceptable and comfortable), but when I face the Profit-Taker Orb my fps fall in an exaggerated way. I get to have only 10 up to a maximum of 30 fps !. It only happens to me when I do this mission.
In the plains of eidolons, normal missions in the open world run at 40-45 fps (much lower than in Fortuna) And when night falls, I usually go hunting for eidolon (Something I love to do) but from the last update do this last, it is totally painful and disappointing, I do not understand how it is possible that for a whole year, the same mission ran at 55-60fps and now it is in a range of 12-30 fps (30 fps only when we go to place the shard - It's crazy)
The game has always run me in a way that I consider excellent, but since the last update, its optimization is poor, everything that happens is impossible.
I know that I do not have an incredible computer, but if for more than 1 year I had more than 55 fps in the plains of eidolons, as it is possible that since the last update everything collapses to an amount that is not pleasant to play.
This does not make sense.
They indiscriminately raised the system requirements for the game or all this needs optimization.
Because even the rain (before the last update) did not block the vision, now, that same rain is completely annoying, you can not see anything or more than 25 meters from you.

Sorry for my English.

• Like 2

1. Nvidia control panel, Manage 3D settings, global settings, power management, Prefer maximum performance or Adaptive.

2. Game settings, Options, graphics, texture memory, set this to low, as this graphics card is limited to 2 GB of video RAM. Maybe upgrade to a newer graphics card with 4 GB of video RAM or more.

3. At Warframe Launcher settings, maybe turn off 64 bit, uses less system memory and less GPU memory. Possible problem, each 32 bit process is limited up to a maximum of 4 GB of memory. 32 bit Warframe in Fortuna / Orb Vallis might have a risk of game crashing from out of memory.

• Like 2

Il y a 6 heures, sam686 a dit :

1. Panel de control de Nvidia, administrar configuraciones 3D, configuraciones globales, administración de energía, preferir rendimiento máximo o adaptativo.

2. Configuración del juego, Opciones, gráficos, memoria de texturas, configúrelo en bajo, ya que esta tarjeta gráfica está limitada a 2 GB de RAM de video. Tal vez actualice a una nueva tarjeta gráfica con 4 GB de RAM de video o más.

3. En la configuración de Warframe Launcher, tal vez desactive 64 bits, use menos memoria del sistema y menos memoria de GPU. Posible problema, cada proceso de 32 bits se limita a un máximo de 4 GB de memoria. Warframe de 32 bits en Fortuna / Orb Vallis podría correr el riesgo de fallar el juego de memoria.

Thanks, I'll try it!

1 hour ago, JohnnyMeta said:

Over 2 years 

Those specifications are no where close to 2 years. I myself till recently used i5 4210u for last 4 years which means your yours is even older. And even on my i5 4210u I'm able to get 40+ on orb fight if particles are set to low. I suspect other issues and not necessarily the game itself in this case. 

• Like 1

il y a 19 minutes, Legion-Shields a dit :

El juego seguirá mejorando y requerirá más potencia. Si el juego cambia y tu PC no, se quedará atrás. Simple como eso.

Before the update The profit taker, I had very stable fps, and when they introduced the update I now have these problems. I'm not the only person this happens to, I was testing with some friends, and everything is in the rain.

• Like 1

there is a rain bug in plains right now, during eidolons hunts exiting/reentering plains stacks the rain, thats why it looks so heavy, and it brings much nicer pcs than yours to their knees.  I had thought it was host only bug though.

Edited by SupImNude

with that GPU you should expect tettible performances in open world areas.
The PC i use the most has a gtx960 2gb (wich is really bad for gaming in 2018) and except some occasional hiccups it runs at 50+ fps all the time (i would say 60 solid, its 60 most of the time but sometimes drops. almost never under 50)

And that is with all graphic setting maxed

Edited by JohnKable