Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Primed Noggle Frames

(XBOX)Zero419

When I logged into Warframe I was greeted with a message in my inbox and was give Noggles for frames i have purchased in the past. I was given 7 frames to include: Banshee, Hydroid, Mag, Mirage, Oberon, Rhino, and Zephyr.  I have bought those through Prime Access and noticed I am missing Ember Prime.  I bought her through the Prime Vault back in 2016 during the holidays. I was just wondering what is going on with Ember Prime Noggle.

• Like 1

You are missing the Ember Prime Noggle because you got her from the Vault Pack.

Over the years I have only bought accessory packs and Vault Packs, never a "full blown" one, and I got 0 noggles. I'll admit I'm a little salty, but it is what it is. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

15 minutes ago, _Yee said:

You are missing the Ember Prime Noggle because you got her from the Vault Pack.

Over the years I have only bought accessory packs and Vault Packs, never a "full blown" one, and I got 0 noggles. I'll admit I'm a little salty, but it is what it is. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I recieved noggles from only prime vaults, i have never purchased a full PA but i have noggles form several vaulted purchases, though not all of them, i too am missing an ember noggle

2 hours ago, hybrid_demon said:

I recieved noggles from only prime vaults, i have never purchased a full PA but i have noggles form several vaulted purchases, though not all of them, i too am missing an ember noggle

Well that's interesting... what might be the reason I got none then? 

You are supposed to get noggles from unvault packs, prime access packs, and founder packs. (Prime accessories don't count, you need to have bought atleast the frame if i'm correct)

I'm also missing ember and frost even though i've bought the unvaulting of them.

the exact tekst in the inbox message is: "For each Prime Warframe purchased trough prime Access, Prime vault, or Founders packs, you have received the corresponding Prime Warframe noggle to put on display!"

Also I don't think that they have a mesa prime noggle yet cuz I didn't get even though I've bought the prime access.