Gara

(PSN)OccultSif

So what's a good build for Gara? I've been using her to run my syndicate missions since I finally got around to leveling her as I've been grinding out MR mastery.

I got a 157%Duration/130%Efficiency/100%Range/175%Strength build going with Rejuvenation, since I'm iffy if I should forma it and change her aura to Naramon for Energy Siphon or CP.

Edited by (PS4)OccultSif

Just now, Nocontents said:

IMO, gara doesn't need more power then 130%. 90% damage reduction can be achieved with 130%. I would like to suggest that invest more in Range and Duration.

Other than that, Gara has pretty strong skill kit. I'm having a blast with this one too. 

Yes and no. While duration is good on most gara build, a large range isn't necessarily useful, higher strength than 130% is also beneficial for some builds. (mainly the splinter storm stacking build)

That being said, it would kinda depend on what kind of playstyle  @(PS4)OccultSif is looking for.

My current stacking build has 176/160/46/190 while my duration / tank build has 236/100/71/150

13 hours ago, Leyers_of_facade said:

Yes and no. While duration is good on most gara build, a large range isn't necessarily useful, higher strength than 130% is also beneficial for some builds. (mainly the splinter storm stacking build)

That being said, it would kinda depend on what kind of playstyle  @(PS4)OccultSif is looking for.

My current stacking build has 176/160/46/190 while my duration / tank build has 236/100/71/150

I see, mind saying what mods you got then for those two builds?

21 hours ago, (PS4)OccultSif said:

I see, mind saying what mods you got then for those two builds?

Sorry about the late reply, was a bit occupied irl.

duration / tank build: primed continuity (10), adaptation (9), narrow minded (8), umbra vitality (10), hunter's adrenaline (5), primed flow (8), augur reach (4), umbra intensify (9)

stack build: primed continuity (10), umbra intensify(9), umbra vitality(10), narrow minded (8), transient fortitude (7), primed flow(8), streamline (3), fleeting expertise (3)

Its probably obvious that my build isn't quite done yet, probably will have to forma a few more times to get even better stats.

• Like 1