Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime packs and the prime noggles

Cortanis

So those of you who have bought prime packs like myself got the first emergence of prime noggles. Sweet right? Problem, don't know if it's a bug or not in regards to prime access purchases for UNVAULTED items. Anyone know if those were supposed to be included or do they not apparently count?

The actual inbox message does clearly read "Prime Vault" so it's probably a bug if you didn't get them...

There is alot of confusion right now.... like if accessory packs for the actual PA counted... I got noggles for a few of my accessory packs but not all and some people reckon I wasn't supposed to get any.

We need a clear and definitive answer from DE what does and doesn't count.

Edited by (PS4)lagrue
  • Like 2

Well, afaik, the inbox message included "Prime Vaults"

Now in the past, whenever primes were unvaulted, there was no option to purchase accessories only.

Nowadays there is an option to purchase the bundle with the frames, or the accessories only.

I am assuming that you would only get the prime noggles for the bundles you bought that included the frame itself. 

I don't know however. I came to the forums to see if there was an explanation from DE regarding this because, early on, there were prime vaults that I purchased that did not have accessory pack options. So I got those noggles. But the later prime vaults included accessory packs and I only purchased those, and thereby got no noggles.

In addition to this, for the Prime Access packs, I only ever purchase the accessory packs and I've received no noggles for those purchases (again, I assumed from this that I needed to purchase a bundle with the frame included to get the noggle).

But like the poster above me, a definitive answer would be greatly appreciated.

EDIT: the poster above me claims to have gotten noggles for accessory packs purchases. I haven't gotten any for those so again, I'm just assuming.

Edited by Me.Church

1 minute ago, Me.Church said:

In addition to this, for the Prime Access packs, I only ever purchase the accessory packs and I've received no noggles for those purchases (again, I assumed from this that I needed to purchase a bundle with the frame included to get the noggle).

I am inclined to believe this is correct because if it wasn't then I'm short 10 noggles 😞

Makes me sad because those Accessory Packs for us on console are still over $80... it would be a shame to not get those noggles but oh well...  I'm pretty sure my Orbiter's capacity is on life support anyway...

11 minutes ago, Me.Church said:

Yep, as suspected, it's only packs that contained prime warframes, according to DE Drew. With that said, I'm missing noggles still.

Damn shame.  Hopefully DE recognizes the Accessory Pack buyers in the future... and I hope they get you your noggles soon, thanks for the info.  

Just now, (PS4)lagrue said:

Damn shame.  Hopefully DE recognizes the Accessory Pack buyers in the future... and I hope they get you your noggles soon, thanks for the info.  

Seconded. I honestly had a reaaaally crappy day, and this only adds up to it - it's basically saying 'you didn't buy the frame, you get nothing', if you 'only' got Accessories.

I mean, some of us want to play the game, not to buy the Prime frame, that can be obtained by playing the game, but still want to support DE and get some shinies. Not wanting to sound entitled, as obviously, it's their choice, but getting a Valkyr Prime Noggle could literally be that one thing of my last few days giving me some damn good smiles. 😥

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, Me.Church said:

Now in the past, whenever primes were unvaulted, there was no option to purchase accessories only.

Nowadays there is an option to purchase the bundle with the frames, or the accessories only.

I am assuming that you would only get the prime noggles for the bundles you bought that included the frame itself. 

Ahh, but here's the problem with that. I also purchased the fire and ice pack when it came out the first time as well as the first time Mag got unvaluted with the Targis Prime set. I got no noggles for any of them.

3 hours ago, CrazyValkyr said:

Seconded. I honestly had a reaaaally crappy day, and this only adds up to it - it's basically saying 'you didn't buy the frame, you get nothing', if you 'only' got Accessories.

I mean, some of us want to play the game, not to buy the Prime frame, that can be obtained by playing the game, but still want to support DE and get some shinies. Not wanting to sound entitled, as obviously, it's their choice, but getting a Valkyr Prime Noggle could literally be that one thing of my last few days giving me some damn good smiles. 😥

I feel ya, that is also why I personally don't buy the main packs.  I buy the accessories to support the game and because it's the only way to get them.  I don't like buying the actual frames because well... the point of the game is to play it right?  If others want to skip grind that is cool too. 

I don't think you sound entitled (but I am in the same boat, so maybe I am biased 😛 ) 

I am thinking these noggles really should be for any purchase of Prime Access, frame or not.  It's just good principle.  I honestly could understand Vault Accessory packs not getting them, because they are already getting a very cheap package we once paid 4x more for... but PA Accessories, come on now DE, that is no hefty lump of money to throw down... especially when you are like me and have bought 15 of them... that is nearly $$1.5k  on Prime Access, show some love back 😛 

Glad you guys posted this, was unaware of this happening.

Reading for a few minutes, seems like they are not releasing ALL Prime Noggles at one time, but releasing as they create them, since they are not all done.

That means that no matter when you purchased the Prime Warframe, you will get the Prime Noggle over time.

As per @Cortanis question. It does says on inbox mail Warframe Prime purchased through PA or PV, not accessory packs.

Edited by Souldend78

Prime Vault packs which have Prime Warframes are included as long as they were purchased before yesterday (if you purchase a pack now, you'll get the corresponding Prime Noggle the next time we run the script). 

I have received some reports of the Nova Prime Noggle not being received. We're looking into it. 

9 hours ago, (PS4)niemesis300 said:

Does the noggle comes if one has purchase only the acessories pack? (for example: nova prime unvaulting accesories would give me nova prime noggle?)

Only prime packs (including vaults) that include the actual Prime Warframe will give the noggle. So unfortunately in the case of just the Vault Accessory packs, or even the Prime Access accessory pack, those would not qualify for the noggle. :) Hope this helped!

1 hour ago, (PS4)suicide5225 said:

I have yet to get any retro active prime boggles i personaly have bought prime accessories since volt prime.

I've only received the ones from fire and ice pack.

Is anyone else still dealing with this

Literally the post above you answers this question. 

You only get the Prime Noggle if you bought the Prime warframe.