Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Baruuk's 1 is kinda buggy

Onyxeagle171

I have the angle on 360 degrees yet ill still take damage from explosions and status procs, making it virtually useless around noxes and hyekka, and its kinda murky whether or not the bullet is going to pass though me or damage me. is this intentional? Because I really hoe this is a bug 

7 minutes ago, Momaw said:

Baruuk can dodge bullets and melee attacks with his #1 ability, not AOE like explosions and terrain hazards.  His other powers grant some damage resistance though, which does apply to all incoming damage regardless of type.

but to have a 360 degree angle of protection i now have only 70% power strength, which lowers the value of his 3 (and 4)

6 hours ago, Momaw said:

Baruuk can dodge bullets and melee attacks with his #1 ability, not AOE like explosions and terrain hazards.  His other powers grant some damage resistance though, which does apply to all incoming damage regardless of type.

some of thats fair, but he still should not be hit by noxes or hyekka masters- possible reflected by how their procs damage me, but not the actual straight up dmg- and leapers also hit him when leaping, despite there being no proc.