Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Upset about Prime Noggles.

Kryogeneva

I know I am ganna be targetted by everyone who has PA saying "suck it up princess". But oh well, here's my frustration anyway.

I, and many others, have asked for prime noggles since basically the first noggle. I have bought much platinum. Many prime accessories. Even a prime access (ember). I have her glyphs n errytang. 

1: why is this not a purchasable thing?

2: why am I being excluded for "not investing"? I wasn't aware there was an "if you buy this, you may see future goodies!" clause - this would have impacted my decision on MANY prime accesses. I'm poor. I can't just buy every single one.

3: For the PA I DO have, Ember, nothing (yet). I now have the noggle. Which IS nice.

And before yall get even madder: I am happy for those who have one. They seem genuinely excited. And I wouldn't care if I could just purchase them somewhere. But this, right now, feels like the biggest slap in the face since I started Warframe in November of 2013. 

I dunno. Why is it noggles? The one fakkin thing that many of us want the most? Why couldn't it just be little shoulder regalia or something?

P.S. I hate complaining on any Warframe forum because it usually isn't constructive and I am probably not thinking properly, but I genuinely feel offended and left out. 

I am going to regret this post. 

Edit: Ember Noggle delivered. Still, I think they need to be purchasable for plat or monies.

Edited by Kryogeneva
Update
  • Like 7

Prime stuff does not exist in the game storyline. It is something to show off for the players. 

It's trophies for those who need something shiny to say they have better than others. How you gonna get a trophy of trophy things? That is double showoff and it does nada except give another limited time item that people will-

A) complain that they missed out on when it was released before they started playing.

+) complain about how they canno get them unless they use RL monies in a F2P game

5) complain that the one they want is taking too long to be released 

Or ¶) they become a thing and people complain that DE is wasting time on noggles when they could be fixing bugs/adding endgame content/making things more of a challenge as long as the reward is worth going for

Did I miss any of the complaints?

PS- since I have not gotten into WARFRAME for almost a week, I had NOOOOO idea that DE actually gave Prime noggles away. Sadly, since STILL  having "Login Failed....", I probably will miss out on these before the code removes them from unopened Inbox messages. 

Edited by (XB1)DShinShoryuken
Found out THEY DO EXIST.....!!!!!

Our intention is to continue to give out the Prime Noggles each year as more Prime Warframes are released (Prime Access) and rereleased (Prime Vault). We can definitely understand that some players feel like they've missed out, so there will be more opportunities in the future. We view them similar to how the Prime Glyphs are acquired - something unique tied directly to the corresponding Prime Warframe. I hope that helps clear things up for future releases. 

• Like 8

They should be available for plat like other noggles, has it been stated they will not be?

When I purchased the Nova pa nearly 5 years ago I had no expectation of getting a noggle for it, I was just trying to support DE. I disagree with retroactively gifting noggles if you don't plan to allow independent purchase.

Anyway, thanks for the unexpected noggles DE, I've wanted a Nova p noggle (the best frame) for a long time and really like it. :)

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, [DE]Drew said:

Our intention is to continue to give out the Prime Noggles each year as more Prime Warframes are released (Prime Access) and rereleased (Prime Vault). We can definitely understand that some players feel like they've missed out, so there will be more opportunities in the future. We view them similar to how the Prime Glyphs are acquired - something unique tied directly to the corresponding Prime Warframe. I hope that helps clear things up for future releases. 

I personally feel it's kinda weird that you don't get prime noggle or the glyphs when buying accessory packs, the reason I buy accessory packs is because I want to have a reason to play, that being farming warframes and relics and I feel that when I purchase the accessory I am punished for not buying the more expensive one.

I am literally being excluded from two accessories now, when I buy the accessory pack. It kinda just feels like "you didn't buy the big package that takes a way your reason to play, so you don't get these two things", when I just payed for overpriced cosmetic items because I wanted to support the game and yet still be able to keep my interest in it.

*edit*

The reason this annoys me so much is because I could buy a new game for this amount of money and have a completely new kind of experience, but at the same time I want to support the studio here. And to anyone saying that we should just suck it up, no, when you use this amount of money on a game you at least have the right to be upset.

Edited by Daracha-Tendrihan
Added more
  • Like 1

59 minutes ago, [DE]Drew said:

So only buying a pack with a prime warframe qualifies for a noggle of that prime warframe? Only buying accessories pack not qualified?

55 minutes ago, [DE]Drew said:

Hey Drew, In that case, is there any official position on prime noggles for the players who purchased the double unvalt  prime access for Ember & Frost?  I believe it was the "Fire and Ice" pack. 

Just based off of your statement it seems like the criteria to receive prime noggles has been met to those players who purchased the Fire and Ice prime unvalting, but like many who have not received the noggles, I too havent received them.

Clarification would be greatly appreciated!  

So Prime Accessory Packs are not being included?

Accessory Packs were already missing glyphs, so now they'll be missing noggles too?

Those are both accessories to the actual prime equipment and there is no reason to not include them as such.

Edited by Sean
  • Like 2

Apparently some people got free primed noggles just for buying the primed accessories and not the whole PA.

Not sure if it's a glitch or not, but if's intentional, then i'm rather annoyed since i've bought multiple primed accessories and haven't gotten any noggles at all.

I'm expecting a nekros p noggle, a chroma p noggle, a mirage p noggle, a nyx p noggle and some other noggles too

Edited by crimsonspartan1

I don't get it.

I got two Prime Noggles, Excalibur and Volt.

I didn't buy the Volt Prime Access, but multiple Accessory packs (Volt included).  

The ingame message says:

"For each Prime Warframe purchased through Prime Access, Prime Vault, or Founders pack, you have received the corresponding Prime Warframe Noggle to put on display! We'll continue to give new Prime Noggles around this time every year as we release more Prime Access and Prime Vault packs."

This is a really bad way to give out Prime Noggles, esp if I am going to get another set of what I already have next year.

Making me buy a Saryn Prime and Nova Prime just for the noggle is a bit sad ... esp when I spent time to actually farm them from scratch ... but I understand business practices.